More on summer 2016

    This post serves as written elaboration on what the current efforts of MK MZODERN have done to heighten the completion of all my works and really such the goal of MK MZODERN is to complete all my ideas and works by myself essentially and record their progress.

     I will tell you that nothing really much was planned in summer 2016. There were certain objectives I wanted to do in the time period that I strove to do. These objectives were to create as many stories in my best comic book method at the time to further my craft and enter Shark on Campus into a competition to further my skills and monetary gain. Create several preexisting stories and then some original ones and that effort became the works of summer 2016. Technogothica was an original work and it was not planned. Such to be said; a person follow something in which you can call their "gut intuitions" When I got to the end of the summer 2016, I realized I would have to change things up to continue my progress against school. So many works never were completed that summer and I had the goal of working on Kyeombi projects o their full extent after delving in newer original ideas. Much of the works of the summer 2016 where ideas created in spring or summer 2015. Kyeombi works were anything done before 2014. Ultimately that summer another goal was to manage the different works I had created. Yet its easier said than done. Even in the summer 2016, I wanted to create new ideas and I did with Egypt 99 and the Bunker comics group of ideas but only few Bunker comic ideas even made it to be drafted.A1; China's Best, a Bunker work was not drafted until early 2018. I would say that even creating these ideas were delayed by whatever disaster happened in fall 2016. But alas; the summer itself was a busy one and a person was striving to find some ability to make all these different works from three different eras at once. It might have taken five years; but I never quit in this goal.

     Today, I have most of these works worked on to where their ideas are more complete stable and have more progress on them simply because I never gave up even if I never worked on projects for years. I spent a great deal of early 2020 working on spring 2016 works. The current efforts of mine bring things around. They really do. Everything has reached that natural conclusion after working on a concept and turning it into a story; continuation. Yes, I will be able to finally continue all my works as in the summer 2016 but not in that creative adventure of overload and no structure albeit plans for structure; one of control and certainty that all these ideas have bright futures.

    Today, I am working on Shark on Campus again just as I did in summer 2016 yet with more focus and quality objectives this time around. I do say that whatever abuse transpired by the educational system and the many and many fiends in it with flowing and glowing red eyes, whatever they inspired to mock me and stop my ambitions because of their racist and also self harming affirmations; did never work. It was futile and now, I stand stronger and better than before. I will release a special comic for a part of a time to celebrate this occassion.

Comments

Popular Posts