A long post of dire recognition.

     You can know read the Lungs of a Movement only on MK MZODERN's patreon just for 5 dollars. Essentially its pretty valuable information. You cannot find it in a bookstore or library and nor can anyone tell you it. There might be a previous version or versions on this site which tells of events up to a time but nothing of the current context. I do say that why I am doing this is simply because I give away too much for free and frankly don't get alot of respect. It my work and I get to decide what happens with it.  I also think that it comes to a point where I can no longer be nice to strangers on the net especially when people just become more hostile as the internet progresses.

    And as well, I am doing this because the current topics are important and really much cannot be stifled of their importance. Much works and posts on this site just are up and forgotten after awhile. I think its important to embrace that all works you create are important and not just the "large ones" or ones that people find popular. I mean that really much I could be like any greedy son of a bitch creator and just focus on Zino Flyboy, Shark on Campus and Apollo. I mean it would make me some actual money if I just forgot about all the other ideas and focused on these three. But that does not make me happy. You cannot catch just three Pokemon, you have to catch them all! There is to be said that I am not being greedy but doing what is best for me and my works. As well as the post beforehand disappeared every work that is talked about will disappear after a certain period of time. Its to illustrate the cumbersome nature of work on many projects with only your appreciation to boot. Sometimes you just fail to appreciate the real work you are doing.

    I never have been able to look back on these summer 2016 works. In fact summer 2016 is a great place of trauma in my life. I would not be lying if I did not say I despise every person who spited me afterwards that time period till today. Some people have lost my respect for life and really much many things people have done are just uncalled for. You can actually see the nature of people in how they behave in this epidemic. The houston area has experienced people just blatantly not giving a fuck. This is to say that pretty much that is how people were five years ago and up today. I mean its pretty disgusting to fill a bar when a contagious virus and its more contagious variant are roaming around. They just don't care. People just don't care who they hurt or wound or even kill in the forementioned situation. The Covid 19 threat did not stop at 2020. Its still going on and many people don't realize that they still have the rest of their lives to live if they can keep their lives. Alas, folks, I narrate to you with obscenities that in pure honestly-it has been hard to keep my life. The summer 2016 was just the beginning of unnecessary bad behavior and terror people throw at you for who you truly are.

     I make it a point to never apologize for who I am. I preserve and I preserve. The biggest reward is just seeing people read my works. But what do they think? Could they ever behave their ways to discuss a work critically? The thing is that comic book so called "fans" are the most ungrateful shits on the planet. They literally don't know how to make a comic, don't know how they would make a comic to their likings and I am to say they surely would not be able to continue making a comic. All people seem to note is that, " its not to my tastes so its shit". That is all many people are able to do. They come expecting the same treat over and over again.  I think that fostering a conversation about the process of comics is the best way to combat such privilege and such ego of privilege.  Show how things work and what prices people actually have to pay for doing art in the societies that be in this world. I mean; so much bad things happen to good people because they dare live their dream. In the previous article I mention how many Mexican comic artists who worked on comics in the past basically are unknown, it is because no one appreciated them enough to put them as the artists on the inside of a cover. They were never given credit. Only signatures on the paintings if they were cover artists did anything for them being mentioned later. To note folks, these people wanted to live a dream but yet in the end could not truly fight for it. They just took up for whatever bullshit people in their society were aiming to make up as acceptable. Not being paid a living wage for doing work for a corporation or anyone that makes a great value of money later is a fucking crime.

     Yet folks, I do say that I dared fight against the system and whilst the system tried to dealt me a finishing blow-it never worked to stop me and here I am recounting of a time where I dared to fight. I will tell you that there is so much discrimination in the comic book industries and so much injustice, that pretty words of inclusivity and social justice are just talk and nothing of substance. People don't want to put their hands into ground and work for things but frankly in that summer 2016 that is what I started to do more of. I didn't care if I had to risk my being to get any further. There are fights that are meant to be fought and if not fought; humans with free will have succumbed to fear and not to living their damn lives. People seem to think that everything has to be written out for them to act upon it. But it does not. The way of coward is only to think that religion, skin color, culture and people's beliefs should bar them from their goals. The way of a coward is to find a scapegoat to blame when they are not the ones to blame. The way of a coward is to believe a reality which there is none. That you cannot reach for who and what you want to be.

    Admittedly after summer 2016, I have done many things in which I thought I would never come or I would never be able to do. Despite all odds and people hating the fact of the element of me being in higher education-I got an associate degree in graphic design, transferred to a four year college( not my first time in such a place), talked to women in a respectable way( could never speak to them before much) and dealt with the bad apple folks in a civil way, I continued my works and such to the point that summer 2016 and its problems just became another era. But yet great problems and unresolved problem lay unsolved. Those many works you had seen could have been worked on if people weren't so against art and against the conversation of it. It could have been that you would have seen the works by now and even paid for them and probably not even think about "the what" and where these works come from. Yet these works are something that were deprived of me. Things that people who were barbaric tried to take away from me through attacks and assaults upon me and my other works. Some people think this is the way to be. I honestly would say that I would have else promoting the mentality of people to not care about the process behind comics and works if I had reached to complete any of these works as they would have been originally.  I learned that really much the fault of many creative places is that they never make their works okay for people alone or give any conversation to the validity of the works or how much they worked on the works. They never give out to the world, the joy they take for granted and as of a privilege which is just like a fire in world of barbaric people that just goes to waste when they finally cease to exist.

     I did not put enough emphasis on the process behind things in the past but I have learned through the near loss of these works to value them and value everything I do in life and especially the process behind creating the stories I create. There are too many stupid and evil people out there, I will say. You can say that a bucket load of them stormed the capitol. But they aren't the only stupid and evil people out there. The worst and most evil people I have met in my life are through education be they teacher or student or dean or head of college. In any great capacity many people who are at the top levels of the comic book industry like Geoff Jones, are purely just fucking twats of evil pretending to be novelty of good and earnesty. Its ultimately pretentious Dan Slott has a job as a comic book creator when someone has to motivate him to even do his fucking work.Ultimately folks, I urge that really the world is not filled that great with good people who believe in anything but good people who stand by for anything. Honestly is literally fair to anyone to just have a person claim "artist block" or "writer's block" and refuse to work for a majority of the time. Is it fair that people of color are basically unseen in the comic book industry and live on the fringes of anything but as obscure rodents to claw under a white privilege populace's feet? 

    People today live too much in mentalities of being afflicted on what choices they have in life. Everyone has a choice in life and there is only one choice that is. To realize that you can change your life and that you can do what you want to do. Some people like many artists on the net are just comfortable with living a shallow existence under a person's boot. You have to begin to realize that frankly if you ever settle for what you are worth-you have given up your free will. Maybe temporary for some people and maybe its forever. But no one remembers the name of Mexican comic book artists because in their society it was okay that they never be named.  I find it atrocious that Tik Tok stars are even mentioned before artists on the net even are. Simply dancing around or playing a character is not the same dedication it takes to make a story from scratch. People need recognition and you won't get it in this society by not challenging the many workers out there to shut you down or preventing your success.

   Many people are not well educated on the adversities of a craft of art or comics. They simply for their overbearing self importance denote it is childish. I would be the one to say that it is better to be childish than to be at the end of a person's life cycle. I will say that since summer 2016, I have faced a great deal of an increasing nightmare. You try to enlighten the people around you to the real world but people just aren't living there and they have made the wrong choice that they will eventually come to regret. I had been living with some element of fun even through great disasters but really a person rather not even be stuck in that same coping mindset for ever. It came to me that really much I should focus on myself when just people just wanted to be swept away. People never wanted to listen to anything but their own hubris of which they had lived or would ever know.

     Some people truly think having a heavy sum of discrimination plus some heavy religiousness blacks out any need to know anything about a subject, about people or even the world itself or even things-scientific things. We face these people as unheard enemies. No one on the news wants to rip into a person not wearing a mask. They seem to be so errantly neutral. And then so concerned when those same people are just those suffering in great instance.  Yet they really much; its those who believe they could cheat reality with being cowards to their lack of free will and lack of morals-who ultimately can only be felt sorry for by those who have any conscious at all. Even if the consciousness is lacking to the point of real moral aptitude of realizing its kinda silly to be feeling sorry for people who literally make it a point to act out because they are not discouraged to do an act. Such to say the media is too soft on people who violate covid 19 safety precautions.If they truly cared; they would not seemingly vindicate those who violate it by acting as if they did nothing. For lords name, they could have called them Bio-Terrorists because that is truly who they are but anti-maskers is more subtle to not impact any form of action. I relate that people literally can not be tasked to live for theirselves when there are more convenient fantasies of false oppression and delusion for the cowards.  If you believe wearing a mask is an infringement on your liberties, just go sit your ass down somewhere. Yet you cannot ever educate such people on what is right and what is wrong when these people always have to be catered to that their narrative is right. This society is built on a stupidity of allowing idiots to have too much freedom and too much freedom to move about and cause terror. Good people pay with their lives for great indifference. The news and the people of "such culture" will always try to pit art down on the floor and raise anything else and everything else to its highest degree.Even those who are threat to the society's continued existence by their lack of concern for the safety and lives of others.

   You can not abide by in a society that will always validate the actions of barbarians before they merit the importance of your works. There is no lazy or cowardly path for those who want to make it in anything. There is no refuge for women in Saudi Arabia to have freedoms women in America enjoy, they have to fight for those issues. In a society that just aims to downgrade the artist, you can never settle for anything and anything. Yet many people do and then want to call theirselves successful and wonder why they are in a creative slump. Its simply because they lowered theirselves to simply what they are not. You can not be successful as a creator or an artist when you don't realize the true reality of things. You are always your own personal advocate and no one else is. That is to say that people try else allude that there some type of cowardly path for them in society and that they just have to intimate and it will all be good. I am to say that it will not because a people are not the same. They may be similar but never the same. I really have tried to help people in the past in art even but really they never realize their role to advocate for theirselves and just want to give up. Nothing gets better if you give up.

    I have essentially lived five years of my life waiting for a time, and working my way back up to have an opportunity to do my works again as I did them in summer 2016. That time was the start of the nightmare but I am no coward and obviously never gave up. Its finally time to confront this past and save the works entrapped in this time. Such of memories and adventures that were brazen against a society that hates art and then hates you. Such to smythe the people who can live with appreciating art for what it truly is. A way forward, art is and yes a way forward that you cannot make it a way backwards, a way backwards in which you have no more ideas. People artblocks simply are because you satisfy the notion of your success on fanart just for clout and not for interest, try to be everyone else you see, and try to copy and emulate too many people. That you degrade your own work and your own focus. A person should not be doing that yet so many artists do and that is why they ultimately fail. 

   There have been at least four or five different art popularity niches over time since 2016. They always end and people popular in them usually are just obscure by the ending of the eras. Whilst their art might have been good and their personality to a point okay; what truly let's these people down is the comfortability to kiss the ass of whatever trend is happening. Trends have seemed to slow since 2020 despite people being inside much of the time and literally are just repeats of some previous trends. Of course last year there was that sailor moon trend but really nothing much after that. Like this same situation; people only like the work that these artists put out for the trend and as long as the buzz of the trend exists as relevant memory for people. They can show around their art for the trend and get views and reblogs. But literally let these people who rely on trends get any time thrown at them. The thing with trends is that people have no time for what was previous. They always want what is next up and coming. The art a person did for a trend and when people were only interested in their works because their works were associated with a trend become a detriment to their popularity just when another trend pops up. A trend in which other people have taken command of and then entering into it just to these people seems like a "cash grab". Ultimately many people get behind this way because really when people look back at their works they see nothing that differentiates them from others or really having a character but needing to grift on trends. All that is seen is a bunch of obsolete trends and not the true artist. Many of the times the persona to grift behind trends and the times turns people off more sharply than artists changing styles and ideas ever will do. Changing your art style and ideas are natural. Leaning into every single trend is not natural at all but an antithesis to even being the artist who you are.

    With all this considered, I have decided it is best to keep pushing the importance of individuality and works that come from the individual and the process behind them by putting the backstories behind the works in summer 2016 behind a paywall. It will give importance to these works and their processes and that they are not these tangible goods that can just be reached by visiting this website. They are worth something and frankly if you cannot pay five dollars for special information on a process, you are not willing to accept what it took to even create or do these ideas in the first place. Its my hope that people begin to respect the process by art, the individuality of artists and their sole work's importance. That people learn to discuss and value art not as just products but as things that should be valued and have importance for the human condition and civility in society.



 

Comments

Popular Posts