Spineworld comic.
Spineworld comic.
So after nearly three weeks, I got some local help to review the work of my Spineworld comic. They helped with criticism and possible adjustments. Good insights on how to draw women in a certain pose I was having trouble with. After I make a few changes and complete the last pages- I will be on my way to complete the work that is the Spineworld comic from #2-6. I am going to try a new line removing technique in photoshop for this one too. It might take awhile but it will not be alone. I will say it will be released in surprise bursts this time on this site as I have no proper embedding formats to put it on. Always I think pretty enough; I am never going to help Issuu with its conversions. So yea; that is how it will likely be.
Comments
Post a Comment