Diane Piane again but deliberated to succeed.

    Now, I finally figured out an idea for Diane Piane. I consider to tell you that I did not go with the replacement idealism. It just would not be the same and would not be the appropriate mechanism for the themes of the story. Have created a completely new and original idea for the work. I made one page for the story and basically it is an opening page based on new concepts. Thanks to a bit of research behind the best ways to proceed. Namely, I looked behind other stories that have met a tragic end. Then formulated a comeback from those works. Look up Time Paradox Ghostwriter and basically the behind the scenes information and that is where I got some perspective of what could have been done to avert a cancelation. Just to be said put myself in another state of mind. Of course the idea Diane Piane was not canceled but I pretended it was( you can say the situations its content basically make it unable to be created). And thus invented a new platform of thought on how it could come back.

    The best course of action was a reboot. Or rather a new interpretation of the idea and dynamics of the characters. It will still contain a hotel of sort but now that hotel will deal with a new subject matter of stuff and the genre will be changed into action. That is as much as I can say really for this time.

Comments

Popular Posts