Polards volume 3 part 3.(video)

     Finally did part of the last part of volume 3 of Polards. I mean; the work I did was basically few pages in between events as I cannot spoil things in my own recordings. There are pages to be added later off camera. Three people came today and when I started to look over my notes for the advent ahead-two people up and left. A sincere fuck you goes out and about on that one. I consider that I will not be speaking much for the times I am to make a video. You see if I was to talk; it would ultimately not be heard well or distract from the video's purpose itself. Once I start talking there is no stopping me and occasionally a person does say somethings because they are only human but don't expect me to speak.

    I consider that people don't know that its probably rude to leave out of something that a person kindly opens their heart and yes their world to them. When really no one ever has to do such a thing. I do say that these people stuck around for some minutes and when they realized I was not in the typical ditsy art folk group and say a bunch of "yak" they just up and left. I mean I don't mean that these two people cannot view again but consider that what are watching is someone's work and yes-people have different cultures and what may not be rude to you is probably rude to them.

Yea; I bet some people would think that I would be some ditz artist who talks about all the pop content in the world but I am not that type of person. International comics and things that really people pay no mind to-are more of my thing. I think I should disclaim again; that I am not average stream artist or whatever. Alas; feel free to continue watching or not, because I frankly got everything I wanted recorded. Yet for the consideration in you-consider that people aren't perfect nor do all artists come out of boxes like those Debbie cakes.

So what was covered in the stream really. There is a part basically where one character has to set on a journey to do something and then they basically have to come back before everyone is frankly wiped out by a "bad guy" of sorts. That is it; there is sure to be more elements along the way and the such but that will be added later.

Anyways folks; that properly will do it for Polards for awhile. Or at least going forward. The 3rd volume serves as a kind of departure. Just like RWBY and Harry Potter-after the third installment; things get different/ I don't mean necessarily dark but different.

View the stream here.

    In the future I might just have to hire some other artist to play pretend as the "artist of the site" with a cherry attitude and a fervor for pop culture.. I just don't have the temperament that people expect with artists. Lowkey; folks never even give me a moments chance before they are like, "mey" and "mott". That goes to show that really people are really just impatient. 


Comments

Popular Posts