January 2019.
Started 2019 recalling how my works of my youth were darker than they were of then and even of now. I then in this January period decided I would work on Ignitis Knights and a project to discourage too much social media and people being on their phones. Neither of these projects continued because really much I did not have the time and was more focused on working on Zino Flyboy or rather getting the work ready to be published online. Such days were to realize you could do something great and reach a goal but at the sacrifice of two other goals. I recognized I would be able to return to the efforts after I finished Zino Flyboy. Ultimately in March however, was just to swamped with the next ambition I picked which was to create the Kyeombi series again. I found really and ultimately that; I was to be my own inspiration and the only one pushing my efforts forward. There could not be three of me doing three different large efforts at once.
Anyways in the great context that be of Lady Quest. Nothing really bad happened at this point and it was good in this time mainly. Just the introduction of people of trouble however could be said to be the bad thing and maybe in February a person should not reach out to a person of the past they communicated with but just fell off the slopes with them. I endear that crazy people do exist and in your creative journey; it'd be best to not be bother with such people. Or the elite idiots comfortable with their crappy lifestyles, values, beliefs and morals just willing to continue living lives of poverty and poverty of knowledge in general, how to be well behaved and just the things in life that you should not have to ask of a person. Namely, some people you just need to not even glare at because of how much violence and malice they have towards you.
The month was not filled with any drama at all. But prior to working on Zino Flyboy worked a bit more on Krushre ideas. This was before school actually began and it was the end of the winter break. I remember I was listening to a new school by Gunship called, "the Video Game". Pretty much I think it was a good video as I still remember it and yet; the opportunities you hope for like in one of the those 80s movies never comes about. It never does. There will be no romantic companion. But yet that is what I was thinking about that month and really it seemed like something good could happen in that January. Yet nothing did in that aspect. If anything happened it is because I worked at something that required nothing else. These days can still feel the numbness of this loss of any real opportunity as what was felt of then. This month was to be the set up for things to come to an extent and maybe the good elements of the social part got derail but its where things for my comics started to take off to where they are today.
Comments
Post a Comment