Recover the potential.

     I hardly wrote on MK MZODERN in the summer 2016. I had trouble deciding a whole angle  as I did not know where to actually go with the site whilst in progress of a big thing. People don't aim to go to the moon and then go onto to write about Mars in the meanwhile as a project to get to. They don't. So frankly, when after the effort of Shark on Campus and Technogothica had passed over, the first time and I did not win the contest I hoped would be an entry point-I was free to write freely again. Yet I am to say the last four years since August 2016 has been marked by not being able to find a written voice and place it down online to a full effect of my objectives. Such to say; you could really say I don't even tell of all the events that happened at all. I write that really some type of story could be made from what I suffered. Yet I have spent some four years getting back to a place and so I will write about the past even if it was written about before. This time in full effect and full force just as it was those same days in the past. Why? To recall the lost dreams and potential of the past.

Comments

Popular Posts