Egypt 99 Rematch.
The looms that be swaying and the looms that be weaving: I say why do I have an "EGYPT 99" tag when and where there has not been anything about the story in a while? It is because stories take some time. Especially when no one participates in the interactive feature maybe as a creator you realize there is no community around you and that there is no "art community" but a bunch of would be scrappers who write off theirselves from great achievements and worse attack each other over and over again in videos and tweets. Such to say; I would not want that community but it would be nice if people would actually participate in other people's projects just to be of a community. That is asking too much from a populace that ultimately cannot even wear masks to save another. Alas, I really don't have to post anything when I don't want to, do feel like it, people are not being helpful by even having some manners behind some closeted notion of community especially in arts and frankly no one here actually grants me any money to even be pressured to produce( even if anyone did I would not be pressured).
Openly however, I express that it does take awhile to get works together and frankly you often are just leaning into disaster "rushing" things up for an audience to consume. Really much; the whole project is about reviving an old idea that was not allowed time-it would be an antithesis of what the project is about to rush it at all.
Yet folks; I have invested in something new and if interested-click this link.
Comments
Post a Comment