A reflection of double standards.
Hmm, one day last week, I really did not notice but a woman around my age noticed me and then for a moment peered at me. As if with some interest. I just did not approach; I went to avoid. They went the other way and then came back around as I got further along in the park's path if to be noted I was in the park. She seemed to recognize something in me and then went off realizing she could not speak to me and road off, looking back at me. I have begun to wonder if I have become numb to the dream and dreams which are normal for people to have; interests in others and even being able to recognize that. Yet you have no choice but to become distant from a part of your own fucking life when people keep backstabbing you as if its second nature and all that should be given onto you. Really nasty shit and if you were ever complicit in making people feel this way or putting them down; you ought to realize-you aren't good person as you would deprive people of their humanity or try to rationalize that people ought to be treated differently for what other people are treated normally with.
Comments
Post a Comment