Polards volume 2 progress? a redo?
Polards volume 2
With volume 2 this time around, I followed the original to much of the volume and it does end differently than what is written. Just thought it was a waste of ideas to push a conclusion at the ending. Maybe some big budget animation studios can have rushed endings but I decided that my stories can be bette r. The volume 2 last semester has a different arrangement of events and also a different new character. In conclusion; now exists two versions of the same story yet I will say that maybe the previous volume 2 I drew out works better yet the main problem was that it was on reused paper across two books because why not conserve paper? But literally I was not getting anywhere with the work early in 2020. You know before the pandemic hit and all. I just was forcing the story to continue just in a bad condition. This time I just remade the story and added more pages to tell the story and not just certain parts for the different serials. Namely; each vital part of the story that needs to be noted has been created. This draft thus has more direction and really showcases that the serials can have two different ideas that work hand and hand. Usually, I have to go back and draw parts in for the story to be complete to a written description and it might happen this time to clarify more parts and make them distinct from another.
The problems of the previous was that everything was too bunched up together and maybe reusing paper is the best for a productive schedule or being motivated to work at something when you have to consult two books to get to the final result, Technically; the volume 2 has been completed 2 times as of recent in an outline format. The previous version had at least two pages per each serial and maybe more. Now if you ask me why I just did not continue from the last time over is simply because I was in a slog and I frankly don't want to be trapped in it again. I just thought it would be better to start over again. And given this new angle can fit some stuff that was missing in the previous version. Namely what to do with the main character's girlfriend and the unresolved fallout from the 1st volume's conclusion? That was something not resolved in the 2nd volume and really weighted down the work. But yet I had some much other works needing to be done or worked on that I really could not give a full effort to it all. France Noodle actually came after Polards last year. Now the order is reserved.
I know have more time to focus on my works in a better quality than just a year before. The 3rd volume is close to the original written work but bettered. There will be three different conclusion events and I set this all up before I took my break for Christmas and whatever. I still could not get any good rest because of bad actors but whatever- I am sour about that. Yes to clarify there is one ending for the 3rd volume. Yet it is still unknown what I will do with the 2 versions of the volume 2 in the current style. Of course, in fall 2014 I drafted the 2 volume and every volume after that in a certain style of then but yet-that version works well for what I am looking for now with the current work until the ending of the 2nd volume. The same problem arises with the written work. The ending is far too rushed.
End conclusion of the 2nd volume will likely be a merge of the two versions of the same story or one adding and albeiting the other( to mock people's uncertainties of wrongs in this country as of late-terrorism is not up for debate at any rate) or there being two volumes separate and apart. I will actually consider each one of these options and whilst I have an ideal in mind that would be appropriate-I will have to wait to compare the strengths and weakness of each version. In short order; the last parts of the 3rd volume will also be done without the mention of the prior version of the Polards outlines in early January 2020.
Comments
Post a Comment