Rocket Girl, Justice and Galexy Net against bad art class fellows.

 Galexy Net and the Presumptious art class fellows.

      Making art as your major is a sin to be an artist and also being an educated person. That is to be said, never go to school to do art. Maybe graphic design or some multimedia thing and even gaming but never art itself.  I will say that I worked on some projects for a school project and those people in that one class that was "an art class" or apart of the art degree; a literal web project people literally made up shit up about things being "bad" or incorrect. Mainly I choose to put up two new efforts on the site that was to be the main project for Galexy Net. You see the class was a web design class. I choose to do a website that displayed some comics. One comic was a remake of Marvel's 1984/5's Justice. The other was a completely original idea. I posted the website early to be done with the class. Really enough many people in the class were full of shit. The department heads and the dean of the art program were full of shit. And let's just say I had enough of dealing with that crap. I changed my minor from graphic design to marketing by the end of the semester. That is how bad a repulsion of the experience these people grant-gives you.

     Literally, these people in this web design class, few could know what a logo was and if they did-they came from a community college that taught the subjects better. I mean, some people think a logo is just another piece of art. Let's say these people mostly in that class were idiots. Some people had such bad grammar and really it was pushing the boundary for them to write anything coherent.  These people were all up in this art school program at the college. Its literally to say they did not even know they were taking a graphic design class but just thought it was just another application of art in whichever path they were taken. People at a community college have better understanding. At least they know of whatever program they are in and the expectations. There were none. People would review my works and point out things that are non-issues and really much were piss poor reviews guided by their "superior-consciousness" about a subject they could even bother to know they were investing in. Had such ego and such drama behind their notions that really it was all just about them being in the art program than actually realizing that they knew nothing about graphic design. 

     Its so disgusting these people behind the art program just allow these people to continue on miseducated. They never say its a graphic design class but that it is an "art class" and surely when you add art to anything for the cocky egoistical fools in the world-they think they are the sole and only experts. Truly, these people know literally nothing and frankly; let me tell you-having sass and bad art critique skills does not help you in life. So many people come out of art college and cannot even get good jobs because frankly-these professors and deans push them into a delusion that they theirselves expect to line up but it never does. Alot of people will never become fine artists and frankly; some people would find theirselves unwelcomed in such a scene yet that is what the whole art college expects of people. To just take dumb fucking classes that really teach you nothing. This web design class thought me fucking nothing that I already did not know. Laughable excuse for a class. Its too bad so many people suck up this nonsense that they are going to be well off for whatever little they are taught behind the "fine artist" direction. I will say that even though they have a graphic design track and animation track and all that-these people are still trained in the same fine artist bullshit which really does not provide them any ups. People from a community college in the same topics have better skills and knowledge than them. These people don't gain anything more than a community college individual does at the end of their program and in fact they have to gather all the bits of knowledge to even come half way. They literally have to learn what takes a semester to learn at a community college in two years. That is not smart but that fucking dumb. Because how much money do you have to pay for a four year college? Loans, student loans that eventually have to be paid back.

     To be said that you get so much flack from idiots who will not be able to pay anything back because this art program has made them think they are important and special and can disregard having expertise on a such to even be able to comment on a subject. These people who hold their heads high whilst sinking into debt basically cannot even follow rules even because of their prestige to think they are the top tier artists because they go to an art program at a college. I am to say they aren't even at a real art college and yet in their own little corner have deemed to think they are something above everyone else. Its always a pity; that the people who go to these art colleges think they are better than others when much of the time they have a lack of focus, direction and just make up excuses for their failures and call things burnout when they aren't. To be better understood; these people recognize that niche and understanding of a class of artists who think they are better than others and yet realize they aren't at an art college and then think they can behave as those who come from such a regrettable niche by just being in the university's art program. Whilst the program is advertised; the art program is supposed to be this prestigious thing-it does not teach anyone anything they could know without time to practice or just going to a community college and doing a program like graphic design there. To be said these people are proud of being apart of something that will not give them what is necessary to succeed-even if they are a graphic design student. I'd like to note that it appears many people who majored in graphic design in a community college just come to this college just to further their degree but only can manage to get a minor in the program because that is what makes sense when you transfer and don't want to get far into debt. It appears that many people else who already have graphic design degree of an associates level come to this particular college and basically realize that they have a shot completing a 4 year degree with classes they paid for at the community college and decide not to major in art because it would be just pointless-a pointless four years of lesser caliber content and knowledge. Many people seem to get a minor in graphic design just so they can have a more competitive edge in the graphic design field by having some degree that is of a bachelor's degree in graphic design. Yet like me probably had to take up with a dismissive dean who really-does not like transfer students getting spots in his "quaint program" that is only meant for gullible and pretentious art students. Really much the dean recognizes that people cannot be abused as the gullible art student type and just takes it out on people that they could not been introduced to a life of poverty by him. 

    I would say that I have seen the most unprofessional and childish behavior from the art dean of this program. They could not even write in proper sentences the last time I wrote them trying to get some classes whilst taking this graphic design class for the current semester. I really just was tired of being bullied and with held from classes as if I was stupid or had less knowledge of the craft. Really much these punks should accept those with an associates degree in graphic design or art related with open arms into their program and make it convenient for them to get a bachelor's degree in two years. But no, this program is a "chump's only program". They want you in a special club when you are an innocent teen starting at 18 and ending at 22-to make as much money off of you like a fucking sheep is used for their wool. Dorm expenses, art expensives, tuition expenses and  book expenses is what colleges get from those in the art major or people who come straight from highschool and fall into a trap. I am to say that it is a predator's selection they have going on at this school and pretty much other places too. But I can say foremost that no one liked any of the people with graphic design degrees. It showed in the reviews. Too critical they were of them. And these people would just be more like moving insults than critiquing. One person told me particularly that the galexy net logo begin spelled as "galexy" instead of "galaxy" made it childish and unprofessional. The thing is that really if anyone knew anything about branding-some brands are just plays on words that already exist and frankly there is no means that anything has to be "correct" in spelling when its the name of a brand. Did the word pair "Coca Cola" even exist until it was created in the 20th century? I think not. People use the word pair all the time to describe a drink and really there is nothing with it as its apart of the current language. To be said that people are a lost cause when they really lack any knowledge of branding and the world around them. Does it take much to recognize what you see in a supermarket?

    My biggest issue of course is when I took some of my time to put my comics out there for these cunts to review as a part of my site and really; like the administrative body they really wanted to come after the heart of any sort of "information" or "education". I was nice enough to even put up a blog post explaining the "Justice" project. These people of course really don't care about knowledge or information but just kissing up to established brands rather than knowing the inner workings. To be said they rather not know that this title was not originally mine or the background behind it or that it even came from Marvel or that Marvel had a period of some bad content. They literally carried on like some thug at highschool who dismisses that people can create comics in life and be paid for it and that it has been done by many people just because they cannot see it for theirselves. Its to be said this energy was behind one comment that a person suggested to me, " I would just remove the blog completely". It is to be said that it was more like a demand than a suggestion and even as a critique it was a bad suggestion. How was anyone to know what this work  of mine was based on without the blog component? Namely and most importantly who gave them the right to speak to me in any such manner? They literally know nothing and yea, the real world will show them that but really-this program fostered too many nasty people who literally know nothing about art, websites, graphic design and anything of that nature. If anything many of these people lacked manners and even knowledge of what a critique is or even a logo. This person did not explain why I should remove the blog. They just expected I would because they had thought so highly of theirselves to demand something of me. The blog has the purpose to explain that "Justice" is not my original idea. Which is vital so I don't plargize and namely credit is given to the original creators. But idiots don't care about anything but theirselves. The person was inherent wrong.

     Another individual basically said I was wrong for having a link that opens up a new window when you click it as if that was a design drawback. I will say that its more of a hinderance to have to back click to something and then lose your place getting back to that page. Even if there is a link back to that page, a user will likely never know it exists until they click around and the link takes them back to the page. For the user, a momentary inconvenience is had when they cannot navigate back to that page and they see something of importance that interests them. For instance, if you wanted to look to something on the main page and the link you clicked takes you to another page and its never clear to you instantly how to get back to the main page when you first go to a new site-truly a link opening in another page would spare you having to click around or even read the navigation bar to click home to go back to home. You would already be at home when the link pops out at you in another window. I am to say that this person never explained why the link popping out in a new window was wrong to them but just stated " its wrong" in their entitled opinion propped up solely by their counterfeit ego. I really don't want to degrade people but that who art department really tries to degrade people who just want financial stability and give a fuck about information and not living in some whimsical fine artist land no good artist lives in.

    There is the thing that really much these people also belittle their work in their tone of their works. Really the same person who wrote that the link was a problem basically in snarky attitude that I should "think about increasing the size of my pictures for my comics" so that people could see their detail. Or rather they wrote, " your artwork". Let me say that really much this person was kinda just lucky I made a mistake. They could have just put-that " I dunno if its a mistake but your images aren't the right size and cannot be seen" or " your works are not at a good size to be seen". They had to come from a higher ground. They had to say " your work" and "see the details". I mean to say that to me it seemed by the prior comment of the link opening up in a new window was to be so "terrible" that really they came off condescending. As if they were trying to be nice and dared not actually view my work as  work at all. And what they did not like, " the details" they mentioned in a blank seeming generic way but yet still targeted to what they did not like. As if telling me that my website design was bad but as well my art was bad too by its content. The person in question who commented was a photographer and well let me not say anything but that really-do you find anyone but National Geography photographers actually making any money? This person acted as if she was better than anyone and yet did not know how to even critique well. She was so full of herself that instead of telling me directly-she went around the bush and could not tell me that my images on the site did not appear full sized as I thought. She went deep and insulted my works as a teacher says to a kindergartener," this is how you prop your works up so people can see your detail". Lowkey this person  pissed me off.  She did not need to do all of that or even note the content of my work when its was not primarily up for review. Rather the site was and engagingly the content was only staging material for the site. This means that really as long as the work was within the guidelines of the assignment and school appropriate ratings; the work truly in its content was not to be indulged upon by other students. In fact it would be rather inappropriate to try to control the content to an "author creation" level.  The whole focus was to be about the website and how the content added into it rather than the content at all.  The person stating the different comic's detail just comes off as trying to "build oneself up so they have harsh things to write to get rewards". Let me remind you that really these people mainly had heightened egos and felt as if they would be rewarded for such an ego in the end of their education. An ego that is basically marx with misinformation and lack of appreciation for anyone who is not high on the "fine artist" college student lifestyle. This person had decided to put theirselves before the information that was necessary as if to say, " this really is not art to me but let him think whatever".

      Much and much, these people did not appreciate anything on my site. I was the first to post my draft site to the class and frankly that draft site was supposed to be a site in which you were going to post your final website. I had finished much of the website before everyone else did theirs. My site was essentially completed on the week where you had to post your draft. The changes I made later on, where literally to increase the size of the comics as I realized that I had taken them off this website where they would appear as smaller objects. I simply put the original comic pages on the website. But let's say it was not any easy effort to even create the comics, color them and then post them. In addition had to make other content to promote the site before the class was done. Literally was not an easy effort and yet the comics part and the website before much of everyone else was even completed with their websites. The people who had posted at the time, two people-the photography chick and another woman basically had incomplete websites. I would say to you it was not a race to complete but I completed everything with the best quality I could. I even had to post these comics of mine early than what I even would do as I just wanted out of the class and out of the program. Frankly, when I tried to sign up for the next semester to try and graduate the dean sent me something that was like him having a breakdown at my suggestion, " that I could graduate next semester". This person really refused to allow me to take any other classes and wanted to ignore I was even there for graphic design and refused to let me pass or do anything substantial. Two classes are all I could take for the next semester. You have to have at least 4 classes for financial aid to kick in and pretty much the dude was mocking me and trying to fuck me over. I mean how could this jest not even know what I was trying to do; have a minor in graphic design-he knew but just thought the "real art students" were better noted to take use of the program. These people being sheep and cash cows for the university and just those who ultimately won't be able to have good jobs have they graduate. A sadist this guy was. I just had to change my program as really graduating was to be around the corner if I minored in something else.

    I am to say that really much I felt a great hostility from people in this class when they reviewed stuff and so incorrectly and so uncivil that it does not surprise you when people seem jealous of your craft by the end and ultimately think they have some upper hand where they don't. In reality; the people had less practical skills than me. They fucking did not even know what a mother fucking logo was. They had no idea that really trying to make your works superior does nothing for you when it truly is not and people literally could turn around and call it shit.  That is to be said that these people only want to muddy the waters and that is to create conflict whenever they can. Its not enough to write a "nice" review as the teacher says but they have to go out of their way to make these negative comments to compensate for their piss poor skills. It would not be right for me to return their behavior in kind because literally that is not how things are done civilly. Yet I find so much nonsense ravings on my works to be gratifiying as it means that people are envious of my skill. And they should be because I actually have a degree of some sort that shows that I have skills to a certain level. What did all these people albeit the ones with associates even have? Nothing, nothing the fuck at all and these poison drippers would be the ones speaking a bunch of crap.

   Greatly, I don't appreciate I had to basically hurry up Rocket Girl, my original idea just for it to be fed to wolves and people who literally cannot use their brains to appreciate anything or give an critiques in a well manner or even care to know about the process behind the work to give a critique. These people were dismissive. I posted the comics of Justice and Rocket Girl on this site before and I say I felt a good sentiment in the air from doing that. Posting my works for these "art posers" who literally quit art at the first sign of adversity just gave me such negative feels as if someone was trying to drag me down. I mean you can feel reception better much and pretty much I have learned over the years as you come to respect a reaction. This one was just of denial and just of heated hinder anger and envy. I don't think my work is even good enough for people to be clamoring to have envy or anything at all and even if I did-I think that people should not even have envy or anger at it. It is to say some people cannot help but to be pathetic and embarrassments to theirselves if not to art in its true substance which is creativity. So much aimless conformity is inspired in art colleges that really directs no one's life to be later productive or successful but coercive and destructive to a person's free will and natural talents. Making them do things they ultimately don't want to do because they cannot get a job in art with their degree or just making them slaves to a corporation that pits them down. Making them lose theirselves and their sense of direction. They would have been better off as people under another major and doing their art of their own styles, ideals and making in their freetime when they will instead just be doing the same thing and not be working in art and/or not being paid well.

    Soon, I will release Rocket Girl again but this time as a completed story as a complete rebuttal of people and experiences behind art programs across the USA and in this particular experience of a past semester if not another experience that was completely sour. There will be no vindication that my work is lesser but that it is greater than uncivil transgressors.



Comments

Popular Posts