Nope just nope.

     Ya, so I think that really enough when I write important social posts, not enough people listen. The black lives matter thing literally went to wayside at the end of 2020. People honestly have ignored the importance of that. But I am to say that some people never noticed the importance until the brutal murder of an individual in the summer of 2020. Nope, I am to say some people never registered enough to ever think the impact they had on people's lives. People who simply where people of color and namely black males. I don't think some people ever notice nor care how indifferent they are to the humanity of such people and that its okay to treat people however and whatever.

    I tolerated so much bullshit going to highschool. I really only expressed myself one way-running fast to get to class. Why did I do that? So that I would make it class on time and succeed at school. So many people of color and mainly black males never had any self appreciation for theirselves or worth behind academics. Admittedly I hated ever moment of highschool but racing through people. That was only self expression and really set me apart from self doubting and self destructive people of any shade and kind. I always thought to an extent it was condescending to view these people who were namely people of color as trash. I would later learn through highschool that these people never had any one to put courage or any motivation behind what they could achieve in life. Some people were just too depressed with their lives and lacked the information to succeed in school. This I surely learned by the time I graduated. Yet some people, who I went to school with and yes, I was in the AP program and was the 34th person in my class- never learned this appreciation.

    An appreciation that these people who you associate with hoodlums, thugs, drug dealers, baby mamas and more are actually just people who have it bad in life and no one cares to help them out. I am to say that really these people would be the same age as you and you realize that really you cannot anything for them because you have no authority or voice of reason that could change their minds. Yet learning and recognizing that they are people and not numbers of a stastitic or trash just makes you a better person in realizing that ultimately these people are just people in a circumstance and some might be of their own making and their own choices but its never because of some imaginary fact that "blacks and hispanics are ghetto intately". I do say that really these people are placed in a stereotype that actually is not even truly who they are.  Many of these people who went to my school lived in suburbs. Not the ghettos in the actual region. You might have more white people living in trailer parks in the region the highschool was in than having poor communities. No, you had to go to Houston to see that. Yet every day in these classes of AP and whatnot and the administrators over the school was of a very condescending direction towards students who were black and hispanic and yes did not want to do well in school. It was like the notion that they were criminals already and that they could be rehabilitated. The people in the AP program thought they were so top notch in everything and that they were better than the "trash" in the hallways and always would find the opportunity to talk about people who simply had it hard in life. Ever year it got worse and frankly; the AP program helped foster some racists-thanks to some teachers and administrators. I am to say that the race issue was never gone from the school I went to and I never became a racist.

    Yes, black people can become racist if they act to impress their own especially-they would be contributing to depressment of people of color in not recieving opportunities or even being treated well. I am to say in the school was at-I was a top tier person really and probably ahead of everyone else in terms of mental intelligence and maturity. No, sone of the people thought running through halls was childish but it was a means to make light of an existence to day in schools you never wanted to be in. Heck, if a person could decide how the world would be run-I rather travel the world instead of have gone to school but that is just the circumstance I was placed in. Literally,  no one else probably had such a perspective really much and really were just going to school because they just had to and had no other means of how they would want to live their lives. I am to say that essentially the AP students and those classified as ghetto or normal persons; were literally the same thing-they had no other means of how they would want to live their lives if not forced into school.  

    The AP students thought they were special because they were hateful to others who they deemed to be Ghetto and refused to give them respect. This is to be said that there was a class divide in the school and intimately never were these groups to ever mix.  Who is to say that these people classified as Ghetto were even as such? Who was to be the judge and the jury? To many people  even when they shared the same race as other people or quiet near it( African) were  dismissive of the real people behind the appearances and shades. There was an encouraged predujice of a class distinction based on racism. That is to treat people differently and never give them the same opportunities to ultimately be people. To many of the AP elite, the normies in the school were either just normal people or just ghetto folks and that is to be said that really; the ghetto was just a way to describe people who were mainly black and brown. People who were different and did not have the same type of life that these other folks took for granted. There were circumstances beyond these people's control and maybe some people acted out for what happened in their homes. I tell you enough; it was unfair. Everyone was a teen and forced to school and had different ways of dealing with being forced into school. The AP way was to be racist and blame their problems everyone else. Never my way, I just choose to run around instead. 

    To be said, racism was their dependency to move ahead and never could they be without this "sauce". Never could they think for their selves being "so smart" that they were just degrading people of their own age group who happened to not have much in common with them in terms of how their lives were and never recognized that they were people. In fighting amongst the "ghetto" was like a sport for these people. They really were like the rich romans just gathering around to see people of color fight theirselves for their amusement or granted amusement in this situation. Only truly if you were racist and liked seeing people beat theirselves up with such violence-did you appreciate these fights amongst the "ghetto". Only then. And only then. Lord have mercy. Yea, frankly none of these people grew up well at all.  Many people never completed college. One notorious dude who was some type of middle eastern folk really went off the rails into Trump land talking mainly about how "blacks were violent" and really enough that has not aged well-literally is a fucking locksmith with no form of higher education. You mean, he basically got a job in which he deemed that "the ghetto" people would have? Yeph, that is exactly it. Fun fact; racism can be learned. I know because this one individual I knew since kindergarten and was not a racist or harmful rhetoric type of person. Was more fun and outgoing if not kind in the beginning. But real much by adulthood was just a stand up piece of trash. Ultimately many people who were in the AP program would later have conflicts with him on Facebook and literally that is to be said no one likes this dude. Obviously however; I would say that some people in the program grew up to be worse. They were actually successful at college and really went onto to promote systematic racism. 

     The big story I would say is the whole valedictorian of the group, was frankly a Trump supporter. One of those hispanics who simply think they crossed the border the right way and certainly aren't bad people. They are hardworkers. People don't like the word, hardworkers at all in real life. Especially if you are black and really it seems to contrast with their notions of "being" racist. For all intents and disclosures, I had to scrub the word hardworking from my resume because it always seems to get a negative push back. "You, hard working?" they seem to scoff. Anyways, the whole speech this one individual gave was an antithesis to who everyone knew them as. They weren't nice, they were distant and closed off from everyone else. I am to say that they always traveled in a group, right? Not ever really apparent in any real happenings in the school at all and just taking classes in their own little corner. To hear this person speak this day on things you knew they did not believe in, was bizarre. But they were just trying to crowd please. They were. I am to say this person would not be the governess who would reach out to her citizens but look upon them coldly and mutter to their mate who was the 2nd whatever in the class-their things of note in which they had disdain for the people. A great thing to realize is that this person pushed the notion that they were so minority underdog and that they were hardworking and that they had the best of virtues. Many people can probably can atest that really they did not like the person. I mean, I hung out with them and their boyfriend-the "2nd in power" by the end and they agreed so much with the racist rhetoric that their dude spewed. Oh yea, this dude was real hyped up about Trump and was basically a Trump supporter. "Yea, he's going to fix the job economy" the dude said. I note that really much both of these people were hispanics and literally were behind the make believes that somehow a party that wants to build a wall for them-is good? 

     So, to say I heard about 4 years and even more counting middle school about this girl and her guy bad mouth Obama, praise Bush, bad mouth Obama, slander blacks, consider people "safe blacks", have some strange animosity towards literally any other hispanic not in the GT program or the Army program in school, hope for Trump like he was a messiah and then this person hilariously tries to grope and gripe people with this fiendish notion that she was a "good person". You know that right now, trump supporters have basically overrunned the motherfucking capitol of the United States and people are refusing to call them terrorists? Yea, in all historical context the graduation was in 2013 which was near the end of Obama's 1st term and he had been reelected in 2012, one of the years people thought the world was going to end. I am to say that if you actually looked back from the current present to the past and the real context of that speech for the graduation-the valevictorian was simply making a pass to be something she was not.  Almost as if she could not come out and say it but had to match the expectations of an environment. Oh, she could not be proud of being an early Trump supporter. She had to hide it. No one in the audience would know she was ever a self hating bigot who complained about many people of color who just had it hard in life. But yet if you grew up with this person and her chosen destiny mate-you would learn that really; they are fucking racist. Like there is no ins and outs about it. None. I mean this person was just really much a person who would see an injustice and frown upon the person the injustice happened to because they saw them as "ghetto". Let me take this up a notch; they were being deceptive to who they always were in that graduation speech and really much were like the politicians who get in by saying colorful words but in the inside they are just racists and not good for the people who vote them in. Pretty much to say that what is to stop a person who can give a convincing speech on what they aren't and have the many believe that shit? What is to stop people from picking a person by race alone just to find out they have worst racist tendencies to impress than any white person could be capable of( by the lack of self hate). Oh yea, many people have done that and literally are the people whom are considered ghetto by the ones in the position. It literally happens so much. I have no doubt that wherever this valevictorian works they bring the same dubious, racist and condencending glare as those who misrepresent who they are and simply think that being a person of color gives them a pass to do wrong to those of color.

     I am to say that really I grew up in a place where race was always an issue and always a thing to be vilified by and that would not change when I went to college. The people there were basically not passive racists as the ones at my highschool. Those people would only say things and engage in a class system. What was to be in store for college were people completely removed from the realities of black people even being people. Some people just had fringe hatred and others had so much of it and they hung out in their groups just to look, loom and lear at people just going about their business. It was always the business of these people to try to demand that people weren't legitimate in who they were, who they had been and who they currently were as if they could invent some falsehood story that would replace whoever they were. They did not care about people at all but to be afraid of them and so much that they would just incite people to be lit ablaze with abuse.

     You get so many people trying to be this fake nice because they are trying to size you up and see if you can be placed into a box of a person they are "comfortable" with. I find it odd to even use the world comfortable when describing people you have no idea about but yes, many of these despots just in the end seem to think you are doing them harm by extending a hello they had given upon you and just trying to be friendly back. No, they gauge its that you are trying to come after them premusiciously. Got these weird visions in their heads too that you become concerned for your safety and wonder why you even had to come across these people by the end of it. They for the life of them will create delusions of what they can do and what power they can bring for putting you down and making you look like a fool when all they had to do is be civil. It would not be so hard to ask them that. But yet I am to say it is hard to ask delusional people raised on white privilege and racism to do anything senseable or even see others as human. Unless you are a quote on quote, "safe nigger", they want nothing to do with you as person. Unless you pit down people of color and partake in a system where they are lesser than animals. 

     I say its pretentious to speak to a person for a minute and actually you be the one to start the conversation and then decide the person is trash because they don't fit in line with views that in reality are lower than thou and not holy equivalences. I am to say that the whole virtue of the people to even talk to you is to put you in your place because they just aren't "comfortable" with your existence.  I bring this up to say that really much; whilst at my highschool people would have never ever attempted this bullshit because of the class structure there-it got to be recognize that people in this college just thought of all black people as thugs unless they were people they truly saw as "safe individuals".  More people in this college were white and asian. There were hardly any whites and asians in my highschool but in the AP classes. I rather not say that all whites and asians are racists but they all come to point of absurdities when black people are mentioned or even are present. That really it makes you uncomfortable that these people are basically "allowed lunatics". People who cannot carry on a conversation for any good metrics or means but to dissent and repel. Maybe its to say that the whole entirety of the Houston region is just a place were there is a class system. One place where blacks and minorities can do well. A school system in Houston where people in poverty and minorities can get the worst education meanwhile whites and asians somehow in the same location can get a better education. Then there are places were few blacks go to and the schools are mostly made up of whites and asians and few hispanics.  Its almost laughable that the world beyond my highschool was just a larger version of it. Each  region just has a bit of tolerance for black people even though success rates differ. Its always the carrying notion that "blacks" have to be hated. No matter where you go. I really just did not like even spending a year at the college I was at for a particular disturbing reason. People in this region very well could even see you less as person than anyone you went to highschool with. That was not an upgrade, it was a downgrade. Not one person who has heard of the civil rights movement and racial issues is actually going to stand by and just allow theirselves to be vilified. People don't have the time for that oft the contrary.  People don't want to spend time talking and fighting about race but that is what they have to do when they-their sovereignty is threatened.  Truly my sovereignty was threatened. 

    People questioning why you exist, why your skin color is a tint of red and brown, just being unable to do basic social interactions and not gaze at you as you did them wrong-are all just some of the examples of your freedoms and your self being trampled upon by people who were never raised to respect others. To them these actions are right. Yet many of these people never look in the mirror and just see how god fucking ugly they are. I mean; you don't know what god fucking ugly is. It is when something is so ugly-that it rather best unseen and rather best unknown. Rather ugliness to its highest form and yes, as people choose to believe in God-they can choose to be this ugly. I would say that the racists from college are only worse than the racist from highschool in the fact that they don't even acknowledge anyone but theirselves as people. There is no subtle group of ideological notions behind them. If you are even black to a slight bit they are against you. These people are people who rather think that only they are people. These are people who would not wear a mask in public in this time period, they would choose to destroy theirselves and others by traveling and they would choose to refuse to even be held to any morals that they are risking people's lives and their lives. They are people who would accuse you of taking their shit when its your shit. Accuse you of stealing a phone that is theirs and they would climb the scaffolds of a wall like ants or like roaches to assault a capitol while the intelligible members of society are working. Yes and some inside those chambers of the capitol might as well be the same as the people who climb to get inside dissenting against the process of democracy. 

    Some people ask me never what the people I encounter at that college were like at all. But simply there were like the woman who assaulted the boy and his father for the boy's phone because she made up some delusion that he somehow stole her phone that was left in an Uber. People just like the woman who got shot today at the capitol for breaking in through a window. Unfit, unhealthy, and just terrible delusional racists; are all these people paramount to even be. People who would basically terrorize law, order and the process of democracy because they cannot accept reality of a loss. Normal people are able to that by their teenage years yet these people are just strung up the sauce of "racism" and what power they can get disenfranchising people. What power they think they can get from assaulting the capitol. They simply think they can change the election's results by the privilege and this power. You cannot say that this system does not exist when the people, the police don't exert the same force they did on those who were at a black lives matter protest at the front of the capitol or any peaceful protest against the racist system that is. Simply racists are given power that they should never even have. America is now like the drunk uncle that the other democracies are asking to get its act together and to get off the sauce that is the "hidden sheep" of racism. I mean, were is the police brutality to the a league of white people? There is none because the two-the police and the bigots are one and the same part of the same coin. Yet I tell you it takes an extraordinary crazy for a woman to break through glass. It takes alot of delusion and alot of myth to be so pent up to think something is going to work well when its not at all. Its to be said that alot of people I met in college were just people strung up on illusions  and had no clue to what is right and what is wrong. Had no clue that their way of living life utilizing a racist system and cashing in on it just makes them god fucking ugly, crazy and ultimately suicidal. I mean, that one woman thought she could cash on the racist system and thought that she never would be shot. But she was wrong and died.

    Its very sick that Republicans who spouted the insurrectionist material and idealisms and did not realize time and place for their poisonous ranchor was not in the open doors of their profession but when they are drunk and alone. Its very sick, the same Republicans now say that "everyone is responsible for their own actions". The woman however misguided she was, was still a living person and yes-people literally believing to death in this racist system and trying to maximize the hell of it; really get the short end of the stick. They only shorten their lives and stricken the quality of their lives. Especially when it comes to women who think they live in the lap of luxury with or amongst their racist boyfriend whose idea of a date is to go and siege a capital. I mean to say that truly these people have no realistic expectation of reality and cannot realize what even hells they live. They turn off any self consciousness and implant it in a vague and strewn reality of delusions founded in racist convictions and narratives.

    Why else would some random stranger think they could simply steal another's persons phone when they misattribute that somehow it is their phone when they never saw the dude before but his skin color? It takes a lengthy kick of imaginative flare, mental gymnastics and privilege behind racism to think you have the imperative to make a conclusion that a stranger stole your phone and that you did not lose it. I think that pretty much by the end of the day that Americas need to be taught in schools-mandatory classes on people of all types and kinds and just what type of person not to be. People need to go deep into the race conversation and realize that race is simply not about people complaining about how they are discriminated but how people disenfranchise others of having opportunities and even being people who have equal standing in society. I think its shit if you don't come away from this situation and don't think that none of this is, "those white people's fault" or republican's fault. I think it would be evil of you to think that what happened today is not a long coming advent of racism in its fullest being ignored. I think that seriously, all the clothing that somehow is sold with racist tag lines and the whole Trump supporter line of clothing should just be burned and tossed in the trash and prevented from being profited on( as it funds racists and hate groups). I think it would be stupid to think that anything can even ever go back to normalcy or that there was a normal at all, when this behavior is something I have observed since I was 13. People need to act or else the real trash will. People need to subdue the ambitions in theirselves to capitalize on racism, no matter who they are or what race. People need to treat others as equals and socialize as equals. Just because you did not storm a capital does not mean you are racist at all. 

    I would like to see so many posers about equality post some message or some junk now about black lives matter or even a black out post. But you don't see anything because people literally don't care enough about why white terrorists can basically go unmarked and unharmed whilst many people for a real peaceful protest are basically brutalized and put into prison! Most importantly, how many black lives have been lost due to police brutality simply for people existing and going about their way. How many trump supporters have gotten off with doing bad things to go people and killing them? Too many and these same people who are the police cannot even protect the governing body of the control because of their allowance for racist privilege. 

    Enough to be said; some people's behavior is tolerated when they are crazy people leaning on privilege and yet the sane people who dare wish for equality must be stamped out like the plague( yet I think that really no plague is going anywhere with the lack of fucks given by people in this country at all).


Comments

Popular Posts