New; Help me fund commissions for artists who never get it.
I got to say if there was one time in my life that I completely fell alone, it was in August 2016 and September 2016. Truly and truly, it was. This I am to realize five years later. Completely self motivated by my own goals I was. No one else gave a fuck to what I was doing. People literally tried to disrupt what I was doing for myself and we should realize that it was not their right to do so. It was a wrong.
There is great ire against artists but that needs to end. I feel compelled to tell you that; I am not afraid to give the good fight and I am not afraid to think. As of artists in the common days; they are often afraid to give the good fight and they are afraid to think. People these days embrace nepotism of a type. A nepotism where they indulge people closest to them and their ideas and more forth create a class hierarchy of who can get paid for their art. These practices are unfair. They make many people go it alone.
I have to tell you that really the worst enemy of artists are artists. They dream too low and they don't self regulate and don't know how to. They don't know how to make environments such that all artists can be paid. They don't. Certainly; many artists meld audiences to expect certain things of artists that make it impossible for other artists to be paid. Everything has to be around fanart or trends. I think that really much if money was given in commissions to smaller artists who don't rely on their ideas or even those that do and don't get any commissions would create more equality for people to get paid when they don't meet the requirements set invisibly by this unjust system.
I remember how much it is an ire to be sidelined and not be afforded the opportunity to make any money off your works because of a market filled with soulless fanart, egoistical jerks, bad actors, selfish folks, uneducated people and just those who take art for granted and those who steal it. I want to organize a fund in which I can give artists who never would get work at all- and I mean; never much at all-money.
Its simply like giving people work to do around your house. You allow them to fill the pool and clean it. Some people clean the house and etc. This is to say I am going to be hiring people to draw my works. And not just any people. People who never get paid. People who are disrespected. I don't care the skill level or if they make fan art; I will grant people the opportunity to make money doing art as in commissions. However I will need the help of people to fund $300 dollars to strictly give to those who never get any money at all. Contact me if you interested at jhmtmkodern@gmail.com. Those who contact by the email will get free promotions regardless of whatever amount they donate. In promotions; it could just promote something-some effort and project that you have. It could be that you are not an artist. That is fine. As long as its legal and moral; it will be promoted on this site which reaches 3000-4000 people a month. I will be doing all sorts of things to raise the money that are legal. I will raise again my fiverr account I have not touched since 2014 to raise this money because I truly believe this can break the hidden class gridlock in the so called art community.
People who want to make art their living should not have to come up with crazy plans or be cheated out of it because the cultural definitions of art are piss poor and the value of it is deprecated to trends and fan art. No; I believe that people should get the equal chance to create art. I am not pointing fingers at people who make their money off commissions. But I am to say that namely some people don't know what they contribute to and some artists who even commission find theirselves overworked because they are trying to meet the demands of people who think of their works too highly and never consider the face of their humanity. At the end of the day no one wins when artists of any type are disrespected even if they make money. To a great length many people are so coveted and then disrespected as this golden standard they aren't by "imposed views on what art is" that they eventually have to stop taking commissions all together even when they were making good money. But these people have commissions to fill at a demand a sole human can never come up and out with. So much of this money that people are willing to spend on them goes to waste when they cannot handle this extreme stressing workload. Such money that could instead of over bombarding them; could go into the hands of other artists and they would still make money to a good degree just not be overwhelmed. If the surplus of these job demands on these artists were spread more evenly; many people could live off their art and many people would not be met by surplus demands.
Yet people understand much today that art is only worth it when it has certain qualities behind it. The artists theirselves admittedly don't control these factors. They might realize that they are lucky to have something that people want in great demand and arc into that direction but really it is ruinous when the audience does not even respect them but carries a gold standard for what they think art is than what the art actually means to the artist. I am to say that people just at the end of the day want to make money off their art and if they have to appeal to an idea of art that they can psuedo fall in and not clarify who they exactly are; people will do it. Yet I am to say this is not right. People should not have to do this. Play pretend. People should not have to play pretend their sexualities, beliefs and gender orientations so why should artists? I am to say that the real enemy besides artists falling into what they aren't; is the perception that art is about one coveted style and it does not impress many forms and many styles; all which being valid. I believe that its time to fight the good fight and push for better standings for artists in the societies that be and so this is what I will aim for in giving work to those who never get it. An equal society were all get to do art for a living if they want.
Comments
Post a Comment