My Hero Academia 299
My Hero Academia 299
I will say I have stopped reading My Hero Academy to its whole disaster war arc whatever thing. I just don't like the whole concept of that type of dark stuff. The manga is kinda of weird in having these bright and quirky elements that mix with a dark backdrop. It is shown to have a dark background and Deku is obviously supposed to be the greatest hero of them all in the future perspective but I hope that does not mean that he is the last superhero. Alas; to be said I think that the work has just been going in a dark direction. I have not read it in a long time. But today I will read it at the 299th chapter. Truly to see what happened and then read up to that point. This is kinda of what I like to do sometimes with manga which have dark arcs and things of that nature.
Comments
Post a Comment