April 2019

     The nice thing about April was that in terms of productivity; it was pretty productive. I started the Polards work( the one you would come to know/ one that was featured in the livestreams of recent; the same one) at the start of April. Somewhere in the near middle of it; I worked on Launching 4 another Kyeombi project and finished part of comic that was to be an opener into the series. I was tired then so I did not complete the other part and still haven't. I actually elected just to redo some drafts from the past in the fall 2020 time period.  In the beginning part of the month and in the later part; started to work on an idea called Ninja Scorpions. That is basically what occurred as far as April was concerned.

   I was shaky at the beginning of the month, doubtful even but I made a revamp of the Revengers idea I made in fall 2016( it was an idea of mine before 2008 really). I basically was struggling to get views on this site and everything just went kaput. But I just blogged for the purpose of the site and it was the largest month for posts. 

   In addition to all those projects I did in the span of the month, I worked on narratives for the times I experienced in fall 2013 and then of current. Rather the social troubles I was having; I drew of them basically centered on how certain people perceive things. I also drew of many projects from fall 2016 for the Completos project.

    I colored both Mysterious and Changer and Devil1sCastle and well; I believe I published the work Devil1sCastle at the end of that month. All in all; it was a productive month.


Comments

Popular Posts