The over gigatized bad porn, haunty artist, important false attractive instagram, pained girl, brat girl and mean girl complex.

     I have had a year without speaking to a woman of my own age group. That never happens. I am to say that really it is a blessing in disguise; all the people around my age are mainly batshit crazy, too into theirselves and overtly problemed with things they can readily fix theirselves but they cannot be bothered to fix. I literally realize how sick and tired I was of the fiery comebacks and the snarky aggressive tones and the "revenge for no reason as if we never developed a mind" nonsense. I mean I gave people a chance. I gave the idea of their being women in my life a chance. But when it comes deep down to it; no one can be trusted. Not one. My trust is always betrayed and I am just left there like a stick in the wind. Just to be talked nice to and then stood up. What's worse is that no matter where you can go even on the net; the same bullshit just comes for you. You can never be right with these people especially these gig fed women artists who really don't respond well to anyone speaking to them and offering them advice. 

     Now, I am to say that there are some people who are nice in this world and women but really I don't get to enjoy this normal mundane experience. Someone always got to be lurching at you, plotting, scheming, trying to manipulate you, trying to rid that you even have ideas, dreams and self and that they can pass whatever lies to soothe their closed fucked up minds. I am to say that I have to had dealt with this for 8 fucking years. I am done. I am sick and fucking tired. This is what I only realize after being removed one year a bit from the physical side yet the virtual torture continues. Yea, pat yourself on the back that you are better than the person you pissed off  because your art is "that good". You a fucking personality. A real fucking piece of shit.

     I wrote before that I try to be nice to people and not even ever be romantic but some people think that's what I am there to even do. When clearly I am not and just trying to be friendly. Namely; I am to say that some people cannot be offered solutions when they are egoistical and full of fucking shit. Only recently have I even had a nice chat with a woman artist and its only because they don't like live in fuck fuck America. Or maybe they are just a nice person. But I say that some people are surely entitled to think that they can be rude, vengeful and just evil and its socially acceptable and its cute. I would say they follow a liberal agenda but I know that all just fucking talk. They just in anything for theirselves. Even their art is stifled by situations they want to place and put that " they cannot get out of" and put theirselves in a box.

   O, I make the following comic to tell you just how it really is when you just try to be friends or try to even naturally like a human in society try to start persons of the opposite sex is like just for me. And yes, I always get blown away by the ending.




Comments

Popular Posts