Continuation.

     Oh, I have taken you along, on my journey to create if you were with the event on the Technogothica blog. Alas, Technogothica is a project that has gone through a lot of hard places and really much efforts in summer 2018, fall 2019 and early 2020 till spring did prove to help it alot. I don't see much need to speak about it. I spoke about before on the blog just recently and really much just spoke about it today on the Technogothica blog I have for those type of "idealisms" of speech.  Alas; the journey of summer 2016 is over. There were some things that were not covered. But yea; I really don't have to talk about every little project when it does not serve well to speak of it. Killers A, I believe was not talked about amongst summer projects because last spring had already revisited the ideas itself.

    For those who did not notice for every effort I did in summer 2016, from the works in that time period to Shark on Campus to Technogothica, I did in a visual format or had done it in a visual format in just a year before.  Technogothica had a visual version created in early 2020 stemming from later 2019. Shark on Campus had a version created in fall 2018. I think that I was very successful at bringing the original originality into these ideas and those works left behind in summer 2016.

    If I am to cover what happened in August 2016; frankly there would be no worth in redoing some ideas there. Rather Shark on Campus, Technogothica and Mind Games have already sufficient works completed or in progress that it would not be reasonable to start another set of comics about them. Very well could continue the ideas in that opportunity but not this time around. I would not mark anything out however; in what I will do in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts