Palenius Tricks and Summerhouse progress.
Palenius Tricks
Yesterday I worked on Palenius Tricks. I decided not to record it as I was not feeling that good yesterday and maybe not so well today. I believe it was something I drunk.And pretty much continued the rest of the story and now the work only needs a final part to conclude for the volume.
The order of events pretty much did change from what was written down and some things that would have taken too long where not included this time around. But however could be placed later in the volume 1 time period.
This is the first time I have completed a visual version of the story to where a complete story is told even if it is just of volume 1. Actually had been working on Palenius Tricks since winter/spring 2015 as a draft.It has taken 6 years to make a visual version that tells the story in a visual format and actually be able to set up to progress elsewhere. Six years is a long time to be waiting to complete something but yet there were complications on the way that prevented the work from being done. Even in 2019-when there was a four year instance of working on the effort, I just got sick from overworking and just could not finish the work. In 2020 and this year, I very much had to overcome the obstacle of :"doing too much in the work" so that I would not get sick. In the 2019 version I spared no expensive at what could be done because I had a good method and really could complete the story. Albeit there were other works and I was doing too much on that work itself, so it did not work out for me to complete it when I was overworked by the near mid party of the story.
This time, I just followed what was written and rearranged elements. I did not put too many characters in the work as per the last version. That worked out well because I did not have to draw a bunch of people pretty much of the time. Focused in on the unique characters and landscapes this time around. I finally got the outline done so I can make the rest of the comic. Very hard manevuring it has been to get to this conclusion however. I choose ultimately not to continue the work from 2019 again because it just carried an energy of a time where I fell into a slog and one where I was ick. Not very much pleasant memories. So I left it behind. What I have done for that work will be continued later on now that I finshed one version to a full extent of its 1st volume.
Summerhouse
For Summerhouse, there basically is nothing to be dealt with I realized upon returning to it. It just needs to made into a full comic. I don't think I would put that on camera or live stream as it would just give too much of the story and information away.
There is another version of the work of Summerhouse and yes, it will be done up to a point to match the 2020 version. So any audience I actually show the comic will get two versions of the work. If not two versions of Palenius Tricks.
Comments
Post a Comment