International comics will continue.

    I finally bought a book that will allow me to have a better source for things in comics in Russia. Aside from Buubles ru, the comic book company in Russia; the identity of  Russian comics is something that cannot be clarified clearly on the net itself. I mean that unless you buy this specific book by Jose Alaniz about the comics, you won't find good information on things about comics in Russia. The thing is that Jose Alaniz actually goes to Russia and tracks things down and in this book is the only person taking pictures of some of the materials  discussed. The whole international comics thing has been taking a while to sort out of course. I have to get and find sources for particular regions where its hard to find information about their comics. I have bought a particular Mexican comic. Then this book from Jose Alaniz.  I still have yet to track down information about the philippines but I think instead of "doing things by section" I will do them as I can find them. At the current rate it will take me awhile to even find the rest of the materials and buy things necessary for them so I think its just best if I post about different comic projects from different locations. Yes; ultimately that is what I will have to do as it is not easy finding works much from many of these places outside the United States or places that aren't France, Italy, Britain, Canada or Australia. You can find alot of stuff about the Philippines and its comic market but yet I really to say alot of things are lost to time.

    Soon folks; I will be speaking on different projects I have found thus so far and where they are located and why they fell off the radar and/or if they are works that have continuations today. Albeit much works in Mexico, the Philippines, South America, Russia and other places very much have been forgotten to time and never continued not at all. They just stay things of their time periods and whilst some places have regained their comic book industries-some places like the Philippines are just places for exploitation of talent that never gets put into their country and their focus. Its always being taken out and really; it seems to be a complex subject really much. Some people don't mind the past at all and are happy being exploited by Dreamworks and whatever for inbetween animations or Marvel and DC comics for covers of their books or inside book art. Other people seem to mind it but just have to do it to survive. There is also an older class of people who remember when a comic book industry existed. Anyways; much to say the whole global ability for certain countries to retain a comic book industry- is just sad and dismissal. Many places are just suffered from American imports and corporate desires.

   Now, this journey will begin again soon.



Comments

Popular Posts