May 2019

      May 2019 was a powerful month of many creative works. It was also the month in which school ended and frankly; I was free for a time completely without any manveuring to get the time I wanted to spend on my works. The problem but to get into a four year college was the problem that loomed over my head, however yet it did not get me down. At first started with a new version of a project from summer 2016 called Read the Lines 99 and focused on one segment called 99. I really worked alot on Polards at the beginning of this month. Devil1s Castle had some issues with the format I choose to upload it and had to reupload it.  I continued to speak about events in fall 2013 and it was to be said it was covered in Nixonland 10. Throughout this month there would be many past reflections. Yet really I was numb to the social circumstance I experienced. I really never thought of it much or let it consume any of my creative or mental time and just made peace that the good outcome was that now I could transfer to a 4 year college and yet I had a good start on my ambitions-to create the different works of Kyeombi if not more ideas.

     I continued to post about Ninja Scorpions and made a set of pages for its story.  I talked about Stories from the Cofeeshop; a project of mine that came from the later  Kyeombi but not the very edge. Kudos, there literally are works that cannot ever be Kyeombi works because they were made after 2013 and frankly I have no plans to add anything to the work. The thing with Kyeombi is that it is more kid friendly than the other group of works and really ideas from Krushre and Bunker would have to be adjusted to match its character. Its to say that really; I seldom have works that I want to put in the Kyeombi category because of how "tv safe" things are to be. Yea, here is to be said that I did not grow out of the ideas but rather that I have not created any more ideas for Kyeombi in 8 years really and thus the stories within have not continued.  I am to say that in creating things have more forward to explore other outcomes than "tv safe" material. For great instance by fall 2013 even I started to experiment when this site first started. A work called Kevin M was among my first efforts of experimentation. In this month, Kevin M was a focus that was present throughout the month and towards the end of it. Namely because of the review of fall 2013 events. I think I did a good job on those fall 2013 reflections but yet there is always room for improvement.

       I worked on Spineworld at the time because I really wanted to adapt it into a comic format. It would later be created in the fall and published in the later fall. Working on Spineworld is something that is hard as the resources at the time were lacking. Honestly the game pretty much disappeared off the face of the earth. It would be in the later spring/summer 2020 era where the creators would give some special back content of their works. Yet I will say that honestly they do change their works available like a curative museum of works. Anyways I would say that it was hard for me to draw backgrounds of Spineworld because they were at weird perspectives. The maps were really ingenious in a certain style yet the size of the avatars never were in scale to the background and entrances to other maps-the buildings and other areas were representative much of the time outside of paths that would continue.  It was a hard project let me tell you.

      There was the work of Junira, which was a story started before MK MZODERN existed and one to explore how to tell stories differently in fall 2013. I wrote it again this month. I as well wrote about other works and reflections from anywhere from fall 2013 to the present. I worked on Danny Valero in this month. I tried to introduce the idea of MK MZODERN Worlds but it just did not catch on in people's attention. The blog was struggling to a degree still even though at that time I had gotten numbers up. 72, 14s and 20s type of views occurred in this time period I believe. Yet not everything would be paid attention to as in the past, as really I had lost my real audience or rather was only experiencing some continued views because of Devil1sCastle anchoring some folks of Google + to my site and the fact that I sought the former audience out on a social media website of a lesser quality. Anyways that effort essentially is the "mystery comics" effort of today just one and some years later.

   I worked on Vampire paradise and MK Fashion. These admittedly were the two hardest projects  I have had to work on. I got new supplies to work on them and really much the efforts to work on them where just dashed by people who don't understand the importance of your work. Thus to be said are very disrespectful of your works and then disrespectful of you. Yet around the time I started them I also started Mysterious and Changer 2019. It was not easy to start that at all but I did it. In my memories, this was the time around the end of the NBA season and the last time Kobe would play in the championships. I will say the difficulty of the time remains in my mind.

     MK Mzodern Worlds, Cassandra E Longing, the Krushre logo and a group of Krushre works called part a were works I worked on in this time period. Namely if anything; I really did indeed like the fact of how much works I was working on and whilst my blog's views were depreciating as if it was becoming a thing of the past and so many people in reality had hatred for me-I kept going. I made progress on Kevin M( made a logo, designed the characters again and more), Mysterious and Changer and Polards as well. Made some more progress on Cassandra E Longing. I wrote " I Believe", some reflections on fall 2013. There were then various reflections and then I started to work on Palenius Tricks.

    The way I did the work was reconstructive of the first comic attempt I did when I was in 7th grade. The work was largely undervalued and yet I would continue working on it extensively as I had done at the start because really to reconstruct the original idea did take a lot of effort to track down the original papers and comics that were scattered across old binders and books. 

    Nixonland 11; Democracy Culture Victory! was the last title for the Nixonland title. It alluded that the sun would eventually rise and that really to every injustice there is a right and that the culture of America would prevail. The whole sentiment aged well as Trump is no longer president. and democracy has returned to America.  I started to work on works from winter and spring 2016 and denoted some plans.

   France Noodle's main first feature comic was created at the end of the month. This comic actually has more than four pages. Made some more progress notes about France Noodle. Alluded to a new project called, " Trauma with Women" based on winter and spring 2019 prior. I even alluded to a project called " Crystal with Hugs" who had to be the worst woman of disaster in that time period. You know its bad when you have a main problem person who you wanted to point on. I never had time to complete anything of reflecting or drawing of events in the semester prior. Yet in the summer, I did draw all the people I came across so I would not forget them.  Anyways; I worked on Kevin M and that concluded the month.

   It was a massive month but yet the big problem going ahead and for quiet some time even into 2020 was how to even get an audience back when it was so deprived and how to diversify in getting out to the people my content. Yet; I am to say that really Google really destroyed my following and many other people however I was resourceful and the site was able to maintain its view count eventually. Anyways the summer was not to be any easy feat. As I had many works planned that I wanted to accomplish including the Kyeombi ones.

Comments

Popular Posts