The gambit forward.
After the disaster there was only a Metromoons to recall anything of the original and that is not alot. About 1/16th of the 1st plan and 1/32th of another and then a 1/64 of a one before. It only gets worse in time. How my creativity was attempted on but yet it is my mind that was injured. Trying to remember would only cause a deadly misfire unless I lightened what had entrapped my mind. There I stood on that horizon realizing all I could do was; remove these entrapments to get back to where I was to even be. The absurdity of this draw back is that you could not move forward as you planned for the exact time but had to put everything on cold storage. Only after you had passed this unnecessarily and violent impasse could you return to what you once were even tiring to do in not even good straits even. Thanks for all the violence and stupidity; not ever at all.


Comments
Post a Comment