Egypt 99 progress (video)
Did a livestream where I draw some works of mine relating to Egypt 99. No one seemed interested and no one viewed but oh well. I will continue to record my daily occurrences of drawing whenever I do draw of course. Whether or not people view and appreciate the service, I really don't care but I am now to use the film features for another project.
Alas; apparently in 30 minutes did update the EGYPT 99 project and the stuff so you can see my developments in real time now or in each post what I am talking about. There is to be said that I am getting more detailed with recording my artworks. Yes; it will be great in time and ultimately will be able to accurately recording happenings better with a video output. You can see a video output here. Or more down below. Also hear me cheer for one viewer only for them to run away, lol!
Comments
Post a Comment