Quick Note about Spineworld being axed due to legal action ( in theory).
There is a heavy chance that in later continuations of the Spineworld comic that it will face threats from the corporate bodies and the creators that be. Let us face it; creators do not like individuals coping on their works even if it is to continue the project when it is defunct and much of it is lost to time. I do say that in the coming comic, I try to preserve as much of the gameplay as it was in the actual game of Spineworld. I focus at the ending of the most recent effort on how to reach the Mayan Jungle from the Beneath and that sort of thing. I am to say that really much; cannot trust the entities that be. Some legal contexts lend theirselves to aid the notion that I am wrong and infringing on intellectual property for showing how the actual gameplay worked. In the event that I cannot continue the work as sad as it may be; there is always a means of revival. This is a quick note before going ahead.
Comments
Post a Comment