Polards volume 3 part 1
Just did a stream where I worked on one of the remaining parts of the 3rd volume of Polards. I note that these last parts would have been depicted as just three pages but I realized they had too much complicated ideas to not be different serials making them up. Rather they might not even turn out to be different serials within each part but really spacing the ideas out just helps create the pages for the serials.
One of my major problems I have figured out is that really some times you can get caught up in a way of mind that ultimately does not help you tell a good story. Ultimately, can get some ideas that are conflated and pushed together especially when your previous written works have too many events bunched together.
I feel a new energy from streaming my works; its as if the proof that they happen is not swept under the rug. And that I have some type of record of my events. One person did stop by this time and whilst I did not catch them in time for their chat message-I will say that I am appreciative of them appearing and even leaving a message. Very nice it was and that did move my heart; that anyone bothered to even message on my chat. I am to say that originally wished many people would comment in the comments below but that is just not to happen much.
Here is the stream; I change my camera and objects around my space alot. I am to say that yea; my desk is a busy one-a busy desk.
Comments
Post a Comment