Lake inspiration

   Sometimes I am indifferent to the new year because I believe and I know that it will not change anything in my life alone. I have to be the one to dream and the one to do. Sometimes you just don't want to do or do anything different than before but the new year poses the challenge of what to do. My advice; have a plan. Accomplish goals set of the last year whilst work on new agendas for the new year. This way you don't get left in the past.

   I say this because in all likely good 2021 will be a bad year to the many as any year is. For forces they cannot inherently control or they never get anything done under a public consensus that 2021 has to be great because 2020 was quote on quote, bad. People you got to plan to be somewhere and then you got to do to get there. Just because it's 2021 does not mean your goals will complete theirselves. As well just recognize in an open minded perspective that 2021 is just a year and it's what you make out of it for good and bad.

Comments

Popular Posts