Just a...!

     Yea, I think many people take for granted how put together everything is today but really; nothing could have been done without the events in 2016. Yes-to be certain a person just has not even been able to move forward in some objectives for a long ass time because of really bad and salty sons of bitches at the ending of that one year. Yes, really much there are many unresolved things from 2016 that have not been solved over five years basically. This is to say that recently, I have taken stock to actual move forward in projects that were grounded for a time. I tried my best to keep calm, have a steady face and try to do well but everything was against me. I really had alot of anxiety and stress at the beginning of that year and it just went off the charts at the end because people could not be civil.It takes too much out of you to really be dossed over and over again with the same oil and lit aflame. I feel much that whilst I developed some structure in 2017 again for this site; 

     I basically lived with a lot dark feelings, anxiety and stress inside. I had to basically just come around to how violent everything was and really get out these unresolved notions and feelings. That really in the end the only solver of my own problems was myself and frankly that if you have to move people and barriers out of the way; you probably just don't live in a good world. Where you really cannot expect any help from anyone ever in your endeavors to actually helping you create. The biggest disappointment, my friends is never having anyone to really be there in the cockpit with you but just tons of people who only get close to stab you in your back.

    At one time I tried to fight what seemed to be a self appointed notion that people were out to get me, but yet you meet all these different women and they basically all backstab you unless they are people who basically scared away by backstabbers. To be said that really much I find it almost self harming to even invite women into your life when they do more damage than any good.  Yet I look back and realize that really much; its only normal to want people alongside you. Yet, this site is only best when no one is in the cockpit aside you and you just do it alone and that is basically how everything is good else in life.  To be certain that really in 2016, I was looking to associate with women but really it was to be somewhat a great disaster at any great instance. The only good thing to be said about trying to include others in your life is that you are sure you are attempting to improve yourself. I do say that I improved myself from some goals likewise in this regard and other areas to where I am today. But yet no one actually can recognize what it took to actually reach here and to be said; I don't think anyone would like such a dark and forbidding story but yet I must tell it because it is true and it the basis of today.

Comments

Popular Posts