What to expect even further from mm culture.
mm.= This originally meant for a break from the series you will see in Killpen and with a new method to solve the problem of making the drafts actually comics at that time, a break was needed
to work out the kinks, however misfortune struck. And rather it took a year and some months to get it just right and just appropriate. I have created tons of artwork but I rather not post any of it, I would rather think of this all as a story and plan to talk about the study using Killpen and the other works are records and reference for text in the book that explains different methods that are vital to the study and such-possibly having to be split up into different books their selves.
But the artwork has to be put to a story but that is a different event I call the expansion flood and it will change comics forever once completed and will make more akin to sport and puzzle than mystery and aristocratic hog chase. I think that another project after this exploring the sexual side will be needed. Because in truth all, I did was abide away from sexual written and drawn works all the while for this entire damn time and to be quiet frank; I cannot take the disrespect of people treating me as if I do not have such sexual natures and just there to be messed with.
I wanted to launch a musical project and Different Things, which is completed in all 4 parts is frankly not it, and it was to encompass the mm culture style in music but fortunately I have that all planned out for the last part of mm culture and it is called AGUDBYD. Which is an acronym of sorts.
I want to use this time to express how encompassing stupid people are to just let democracy slide off a slippery slope. The youth has no future and college is an all encompassing waste of time in a place where tax cuts are basically to enlighten a gang of old terrorists given the name of senators. Who basically are just giving theirselves our money and more so- are the entitled kings in which the people who made this place and estate fought against. I do not think that the American system is good and I really do not think that the political system gives people the rights and liberties they need to live now. Not on some promise, no on some dream or lets make a place that has not been great really in that such manner into such manner which only closed door people can understand that great is just an equate to racism and hate for people who are not white. Yet we have too much liberty in granting idiots the right to vote, talk and just fuck life up and that is also the egoistical brand too. It is time for some changes and frankly-you either in on these changes or you out.
Everything necessary for our life- medical, internet and income so funnily cut is just a joke of these terrorists who act for their own interest and are decaying democracy as we speak. Ruining life and these things in which we need and there is not a strong enough voice against this. I say that the action directly should be as it is. Not give either party the benefit of the doubt of being for the people because they are obviously just for their own fluffy agenda. Take the power now, and shove it up these dynamic assholes before we are all just kept slaves to a warped scheme to slowly make life worse, way worse and kill everyone off who is not in the rich circle. Because basically when we have no medicine and no medical coverage, no good internet that is not over run by dark net, no supporters for us of the middle class and even below and just cut the income of everyone under and give it onto yourself as a christmas gift, well I do not like it and frankly...there is no excuse of why we should not depose both parties as being traitors to what we all live for. And thus my upcoming project Dominic will explain such views and the impact everyone has in society in which they are no longer doing to make democracy work. No one will say it but I will say. The American Lifestyle is being deprived.
By everyone under it who refuses to get familiar with it and spot out abuses and make contributions to society. They use lack of education as an excuse but if you really need to make a path for yourself to the top you will rid yourself of many said obstacles and from personal experience, said obstacles are just there to appear as if they happen natural but nothing that is ever mandated by man is ever natural and is directed to some type of scrutiny that they are corrupt and purposely trying to out people for their plans and ambitions. Its time for people to stop living accepting the cruel faith our politicians gift us with their lack of wit, gift and talent. Seriously, you would think that you would have this job, you would work well to improve life and not think on this fake trend of helping people as the guise of making money for yourself and no one else. The whole 20l6 election is just how you can fall for these people who so called want to help but really just want to abuse you as tools to make changes to society that make you but tools. Where is your story to them, it does not matter and if we continue to let people make these decisions for us, we will all be slaves worse than even that of the past. A line has been crossed and I no longer support anything that comes out of a modern politician.
MM culture is about expanding what can be done by a certain group of people in society and I hope to grant the ability for many people to tell and tote their stories on a platform that is not mandated by providers who accept money for the grip on the utility that we all need.
I will no longer concede to a view point you can understand. I think media has become too accustomed to feeding " babies" and not people and never gives them the proper channels nor education for a counter media and tumblr does not count. As frankly in mobilizing people it is the most useless and dull thing only for nudes. I say. We think too much in absolutes and not in utility and need. But MM culture will be counter culture that gives utility to everything that is seen and is heard to which you can give a greater meaning to what was originally said.
to work out the kinks, however misfortune struck. And rather it took a year and some months to get it just right and just appropriate. I have created tons of artwork but I rather not post any of it, I would rather think of this all as a story and plan to talk about the study using Killpen and the other works are records and reference for text in the book that explains different methods that are vital to the study and such-possibly having to be split up into different books their selves.
But the artwork has to be put to a story but that is a different event I call the expansion flood and it will change comics forever once completed and will make more akin to sport and puzzle than mystery and aristocratic hog chase. I think that another project after this exploring the sexual side will be needed. Because in truth all, I did was abide away from sexual written and drawn works all the while for this entire damn time and to be quiet frank; I cannot take the disrespect of people treating me as if I do not have such sexual natures and just there to be messed with.
I wanted to launch a musical project and Different Things, which is completed in all 4 parts is frankly not it, and it was to encompass the mm culture style in music but fortunately I have that all planned out for the last part of mm culture and it is called AGUDBYD. Which is an acronym of sorts.
I want to use this time to express how encompassing stupid people are to just let democracy slide off a slippery slope. The youth has no future and college is an all encompassing waste of time in a place where tax cuts are basically to enlighten a gang of old terrorists given the name of senators. Who basically are just giving theirselves our money and more so- are the entitled kings in which the people who made this place and estate fought against. I do not think that the American system is good and I really do not think that the political system gives people the rights and liberties they need to live now. Not on some promise, no on some dream or lets make a place that has not been great really in that such manner into such manner which only closed door people can understand that great is just an equate to racism and hate for people who are not white. Yet we have too much liberty in granting idiots the right to vote, talk and just fuck life up and that is also the egoistical brand too. It is time for some changes and frankly-you either in on these changes or you out.
Everything necessary for our life- medical, internet and income so funnily cut is just a joke of these terrorists who act for their own interest and are decaying democracy as we speak. Ruining life and these things in which we need and there is not a strong enough voice against this. I say that the action directly should be as it is. Not give either party the benefit of the doubt of being for the people because they are obviously just for their own fluffy agenda. Take the power now, and shove it up these dynamic assholes before we are all just kept slaves to a warped scheme to slowly make life worse, way worse and kill everyone off who is not in the rich circle. Because basically when we have no medicine and no medical coverage, no good internet that is not over run by dark net, no supporters for us of the middle class and even below and just cut the income of everyone under and give it onto yourself as a christmas gift, well I do not like it and frankly...there is no excuse of why we should not depose both parties as being traitors to what we all live for. And thus my upcoming project Dominic will explain such views and the impact everyone has in society in which they are no longer doing to make democracy work. No one will say it but I will say. The American Lifestyle is being deprived.
By everyone under it who refuses to get familiar with it and spot out abuses and make contributions to society. They use lack of education as an excuse but if you really need to make a path for yourself to the top you will rid yourself of many said obstacles and from personal experience, said obstacles are just there to appear as if they happen natural but nothing that is ever mandated by man is ever natural and is directed to some type of scrutiny that they are corrupt and purposely trying to out people for their plans and ambitions. Its time for people to stop living accepting the cruel faith our politicians gift us with their lack of wit, gift and talent. Seriously, you would think that you would have this job, you would work well to improve life and not think on this fake trend of helping people as the guise of making money for yourself and no one else. The whole 20l6 election is just how you can fall for these people who so called want to help but really just want to abuse you as tools to make changes to society that make you but tools. Where is your story to them, it does not matter and if we continue to let people make these decisions for us, we will all be slaves worse than even that of the past. A line has been crossed and I no longer support anything that comes out of a modern politician.
MM culture is about expanding what can be done by a certain group of people in society and I hope to grant the ability for many people to tell and tote their stories on a platform that is not mandated by providers who accept money for the grip on the utility that we all need.
I will no longer concede to a view point you can understand. I think media has become too accustomed to feeding " babies" and not people and never gives them the proper channels nor education for a counter media and tumblr does not count. As frankly in mobilizing people it is the most useless and dull thing only for nudes. I say. We think too much in absolutes and not in utility and need. But MM culture will be counter culture that gives utility to everything that is seen and is heard to which you can give a greater meaning to what was originally said.
Comments
Post a Comment