Tortured but where are you.
I am tortured but where are you and
I am tortured and where are you and
I say where in the world are you.
Cause I'm tortured here and then I am tortured there
and I do not care anymore.
I am tortured.
And where are you.
And I say where in the world are you.
Put the back of the bag on the library floor
I know what this heart is to adore.
And endure. What is more my life or this place
of informations, what is more.
To be adorned these horns of crufixication
or admit this place has a really bad addiction
that transcends fiction!
Where are you? This hope and this light.
This place expects fear and fright and I have gone and come
back into the "light" and so called it never came back.
I expected the light of what I seen around you as all encompassing
reality but I realize the world is broken and so are we.
There is evil that there is not meant to ever fucking be.
Tortured, tears of the memory, seeing you but never getting to touch as I wanted to.
Cause they have guns to our heads as soon as we arrive and as soon as we leave.
The shoot it out and its transcends the fiction
of what could be happening to the humankind.
The humankind.
The people have torture many and yet they do not know.
Those take a devils advice and never blink or think twice
and think that never the devil was once and angel and maybe
some false god turned them into these stony devils and there
will never be a day were they are not truly tortured. Taking the devil's
advice; where are you? Inside the body its not you, forever the real one is tortured.
I have been tortured, but where are you?
Transcends the fiction of wishing for you...
I am tortured and where are you and
I say where in the world are you.
Cause I'm tortured here and then I am tortured there
and I do not care anymore.
I am tortured.
And where are you.
And I say where in the world are you.
Put the back of the bag on the library floor
I know what this heart is to adore.
And endure. What is more my life or this place
of informations, what is more.
To be adorned these horns of crufixication
or admit this place has a really bad addiction
that transcends fiction!
Where are you? This hope and this light.
This place expects fear and fright and I have gone and come
back into the "light" and so called it never came back.
I expected the light of what I seen around you as all encompassing
reality but I realize the world is broken and so are we.
There is evil that there is not meant to ever fucking be.
Tortured, tears of the memory, seeing you but never getting to touch as I wanted to.
Cause they have guns to our heads as soon as we arrive and as soon as we leave.
The shoot it out and its transcends the fiction
of what could be happening to the humankind.
The humankind.
The people have torture many and yet they do not know.
Those take a devils advice and never blink or think twice
and think that never the devil was once and angel and maybe
some false god turned them into these stony devils and there
will never be a day were they are not truly tortured. Taking the devil's
advice; where are you? Inside the body its not you, forever the real one is tortured.
I have been tortured, but where are you?
Transcends the fiction of wishing for you...
Comments
Post a Comment