Cosmica pt.2 bandaid meet up.
One day after I got the hang of traveling we all met up. And we did not know what to think of ourselves, these other folk did not know they were in my favorite shows but I did. France Noodle,
Ninja Scorpions, Big Aid Family, Launching 4, Zino Flyboy, Cowboy B, Magma 109 and Mysterious and Changer and all the exact favorite characters of me where there as if it was my journey or specifically customized for me. I do not know but sister Leona gathers us together and we eat together and then gives us the mission to recollect the gateways from valiente using cards.
We all split up. And go in separate directions, I wish I could go with them all.
I come across the RuneCasters and wonder why they were not brought out into the journey,
I meet up with the others through their adventures and we get to hang out alot, but I just feel like I am
acting to be in their world.
We meet opposing forces in these adventures and we gain allies or we gain enemies and that it is how it is. I guess I am inside a show by now but then some type of betrayal it seems to come from Nataie Bloome and signifies that Valiente is a seriously warped and dangerous estate.
I might have been brutally injured to the point Emil Taylore cannot even do it. Or heal me. I decide to go it alone, I'll make it sure that I reach the executives with them but then gun for their leader alone, even if it kills me.
Ninja Scorpions, Big Aid Family, Launching 4, Zino Flyboy, Cowboy B, Magma 109 and Mysterious and Changer and all the exact favorite characters of me where there as if it was my journey or specifically customized for me. I do not know but sister Leona gathers us together and we eat together and then gives us the mission to recollect the gateways from valiente using cards.
We all split up. And go in separate directions, I wish I could go with them all.
I come across the RuneCasters and wonder why they were not brought out into the journey,
I meet up with the others through their adventures and we get to hang out alot, but I just feel like I am
acting to be in their world.
We meet opposing forces in these adventures and we gain allies or we gain enemies and that it is how it is. I guess I am inside a show by now but then some type of betrayal it seems to come from Nataie Bloome and signifies that Valiente is a seriously warped and dangerous estate.
I might have been brutally injured to the point Emil Taylore cannot even do it. Or heal me. I decide to go it alone, I'll make it sure that I reach the executives with them but then gun for their leader alone, even if it kills me.
Comments
Post a Comment