Triple.
The three method so know to you all is really so much of the fiber of a triple and a time of which is something to be alarmed about. I started this blog on intentions of no images and rather it has become one of images. And finally we have reached the final climax and one that changes everything that has ever been worked for, just by me, you are the viewer. But now; I jump out of this window into a pool and become someone else. I become multiple people and you may call them different people and else but I play them all-each character in each symmetry is mine and from all this time. I have written as the main character of the writer who creates all. I have written as the main character of Triple all this time from the view point of the author writing this. And thus so we both have each an understanding of real and fake and what is totally real is the connection I have to the author. That I am playing as him and use may different characters to be him.
But now, I let you into the secret of my backstory and how much evil is the ire of such people in the halls of your world. My favorite work writing was the United States of Existence, what does that mean. All 52 estates of pain and battle are just the phases of fighting here in this world to survive as the author and be as the author would and now if I was to truly tell of when the story start-is when the well went unexpectedly dry and the very life and dream of the author if not dignity were threatened. The author took flight. Into a MZODERN.
I fought some heavily handed battles and I never will find out anything other than the dark and twisted time and that of mediation and great practices I did learn at all. The world is so dark and warped and everyone has huddled into their corners to conspire to conscript a society were there is no freedom and just war and war and war as people die just so fat rich can stuff their faces. This is the grand scheme that is faced by all of this world and no; if you do not fight- no one will ever remember you and you will never get the chance to speak because really these evil people could never give a shit about you.
Expose done.
e.
But now, I let you into the secret of my backstory and how much evil is the ire of such people in the halls of your world. My favorite work writing was the United States of Existence, what does that mean. All 52 estates of pain and battle are just the phases of fighting here in this world to survive as the author and be as the author would and now if I was to truly tell of when the story start-is when the well went unexpectedly dry and the very life and dream of the author if not dignity were threatened. The author took flight. Into a MZODERN.
I fought some heavily handed battles and I never will find out anything other than the dark and twisted time and that of mediation and great practices I did learn at all. The world is so dark and warped and everyone has huddled into their corners to conspire to conscript a society were there is no freedom and just war and war and war as people die just so fat rich can stuff their faces. This is the grand scheme that is faced by all of this world and no; if you do not fight- no one will ever remember you and you will never get the chance to speak because really these evil people could never give a shit about you.
Expose done.
e.
Comments
Post a Comment