Mind Games I SEE MODERN

Some valuable information about I SEE MODERN its based on those find me type deals but only for information. I think that in the fall of 2015 I only did it on paper because I had no means to create on the internet and really that is why the first  few I SEE MODERNs will never be seen. They were unique for a time in which I had abandoned the blog, basically I was tired of living under the shadow of evil and decided finally to move from out under the shadow of this evil.

I SEE MODERN was basically to reveal those of the KILLPEN Tower in posters and nothing else. But I basically wasted time learning how to draw it on the computer instead of making it on paper but if I did not do that; I would have a bigger waste. But technically I did not waste time, I wasted time in not drawing them on paper first with full color. I got caught up in this graphic design university scene just to see what it actually would be like if I could finish therein. But I quickly realized the blunt reality of it. Both systems are just a waste. None produces the result of graphic design I think of and so I set out to create my own graphic design and my own study further from the one I was already doing and here were are. I did some magazines and you saw em, only one was called I SEE MODERN. I tried to make prior to this time as if I SEE MODERNs were to be a staple but they are not; they are exclusive to  KILLPEN TOWER. And nothing more. I think that KILLPEN TOWER is wrong and that I should base it off of a time during in which; you can see the true magic of Christmas as an empowering ideal that influences everyone who believes and how my work was affected.
I hereby delete all the characters in place of myself. And the journey I have been on for four years now if not nearly five. I myself will tell you the journey I made in Mindgames Killpen Tower and how Spider Quest I was working on and those ladies I saw all alone with such hopeful faces gave me a grand idea. Of Questacha and the 7 Moons and how she travels the worlds helping people defeat the forces of Vulcrime. The story is bloody and the people are scary.

 Especially in the 2017 era, you see that man is put trash that creates its defeats and own disasters because its blind to real nature. Although I would have drawn a better story if I was not blinded myself in the chase of women and how dangerous it all is with people in the blackscape motivating to try to manipulate people to be their toys and puppets holding promises and such. But all that is promised is the destruction of the system in which is human reproduction. It must end. How dangerous to not be foolish and not fall for the trap and be punished for it? What type of world do we live on?  Pluto, I do not think so. Where you think you can use people as slaves to basically kill off the human race except in a designated area of your university. Your people who comply become slaves theirselves with no free will but these hanging fruits from invisible strings. You think that is funny making university students who come of their own free will to be your gangsters just because they have hearts and greedy minds? I think that you will see that modern of here is quiet dangerous if not annoying.


These same folks hinted by one post. Think they can just do whatever they want when people try to reveal what they are doing is mentally insane and if not rude to everyone else who has ever lived. Following this demonic leader who smiles with people she don't like. And puts on a fake face of helping when in reality is just trying to gain things like more gangsters and more influence over people as if God. Thinking she is some high astral or something or another. But is just an insane human person.

There have been things lost because of this selfish bitch. That is all the friends ever made therein because they are either to scared to speak or really do not care at all. Or really they were always in on it and were gangsters theirselves. I have lost chances at romance because some one is always out to control people and how they view each other and has a very high standard of how things should be.

I hinted at the last of MK MZODERN, I was tried and frankly what if I just ended it what would be the enemies response. They only ramped up their attacks meaning someone is always watching me waiting to assassinate me and do whatever they can do to so. They ramped up attacks so much they would destroy the world just to kill one person and keep on from their pandora heart of hell, keep on releasing more ills as if that is all they are there for in life and that is pretty sad; that they will never realize their own humanity.

You do not know what it is like to have these people after you for nonsense and then other people believe it and then for them to steal your work as if it is their own tells you they are just a terrorist organization that people give freely to and do not realize that you are giving to is like a church for Satan to keep on with these devil bends and happenings and torrents. If you do not open your eyes to the following then you never will.

More so Mindgames Killpen Tower will speak about how I developed manners and means of which fighting the enemy so necessarily requires. Through my own hard work I have found crucial information on the dark underbelly of the place and found that extends the entire nation and threatens to topple the world and its many cultures just for the sake of their one fucking ugly demon face.
Mind Game 50 was like the prototype but it will give you high clarity inside where religion of the modern era exactly fits into anything and really; I will say that anyone who proclaims faith and runs around in expensive car, has nothing of it. Because if they truly remember why you needed faith they would be out there in the world actually do things that impact people's lives and its not this charity for my face to give to the children of Sumarian. It is a charity. Just to do nothing at all but let the problem continue. How many people in these under countries would give their lives just to live the better ones of supposed here? Or rather live of the culture here just because they hear it is better! No one truly of this area would ever give their lives for anything but indulgence of the ego. They will never go out to find the solution to the problems they face. They lack the courage, full of ego for no reason and think they are so special that they can just do anything to anyone as they wish. But you cannot.

I left people behind because I had virtue that I do not drag people in who do not wish to be dragged and if everyone respected people and their space, the world would be safer one. But they do not and they encroach too much to the point of abuse and destitution. I wrote of  Shark on Campus and that was me as well but from an alternate perspective and now you see there could be another writing about me. From the same perspective as me, but could he be me. No, he could not. By doing the things you do with craft shows that it does not match your color. You are just an evil pyramid trying to fit in a cube. But you can never be a cube.

The me that exists now, could be written by a me who has written of the me in Shark on Campus and all the while being of the Shark of Campus me, can declare that this me is written by me and why it is written by me and then why of me? Because I am very important part of a story about me to expose an ill that happened to another me that is the me who has wrote the either tale even my own account of its being! And that is alot of shit to wrap your horse mind around and lets see if you can copy that. You stealing, horse beating and abusing bullshit riders of hell!

Comments

Popular Posts