pourseason...
The last remaining strike remains of this year. There are three days left and I will not just wait around for the new year. When I started this blog; the essence of fertility of a story and its progress was the cause and I will not just stop because there are people who do not get nor know nor give a damn about me or what I am doing here. I am not one thing to hide. The last three projects of this year; and of this time of the 1st era are Technogothica, Triple and Thieves. Thieves are a hidden project. You have already seen the rest somehow just before. But, the times are changing and so; rather than not take advantage of different events having tags, different events will have tags for you to follow and main posts that have links to them and novel insight into each link. This means there will be several events going on at the same time and there will be different timed posts or rather scheduled posts and that is probably all that you should know.
Comments
Post a Comment