the western: reasons of the downshot summer end.
I was much pestered during summer and I looked ahead of the blog. But people just would not leave me alone and thought it was their right to define reality for me, and so I found myself with these annoying buggers and I just let them continue talking and leading me to their source. They kept on talking as if trying to talk me to death. The reasons I paused for a moment is because I realized what I was doing was nothing going anywhere and I needed to get what I needed done. There was no MM culture project really; there was nothing relating to my life, no this was just as it is said an act for knowledge and understanding of how wicked people will go to see their false and faded dreams that are actually nightmares to succeed and cause people harm, great harm. That summer end; I found the best way to stay up in life, liberty and love, give you all for what is in front of you and really enough is enough when everything you love is targeted and everything you need is oversighted by lies and everyone believes such which lies. That you know are false and then you secretly see the true nature of people as if on one of those hidden camera shows but right in front of you and so you see it that people are truly wicked and misplaced in their most heavenly graces.
Just defying these people and their attempt to shift nightmare is a project all on its own and the real reason there has been no story or real motive because after a time of see the misgraces of the human race at its worse to drab down a dark mood. You cannot help but to wonder if they could inflict damage to your most precious place of visit and that they can. I discovered that the world is a dangerous place for people who work for light and not for dark and there is a constant harassment.
Such and so much so that I can not abide by telling a lie; people must be informed. There is something wickedly wrong with this world when crazies go unpunished and the following will make them wish they had been punished. They have defiled the area in which people have lived and tried to bring violence to our doors. They have tried to do anything and everything in their nature to defile and belittle life on which we live. Demeaning we are just outskirt folks. That Houston is so grand and so great and its schools and one in particular is so grand and so great. But none are good because upmost disrespect is given to all the areas. To encourage brainwashing of youths so they become these people of dark destiny or I should say gangsters who have nothing of public interest in their banter. And wish only to control and warp reality and outline the facts of their superiority, when it is false. When everything is a lie. Having children believing they can do whatever the fuck they want and get away with it only leads to a more lawless society and no one wants to listen. Then there is no need for you to listen. But see as the vital misgivings I have seen are passed to other people and by now it is too late as the story will never end and if anyone should target me; everyone will know its true. Of all their crimes and will eventually find out the truth. And trying to stop the truth, the full truth of your humanity and not of goddesses or gods, as few as there are of them; will not benefit you, the truth will just come out anyways. And when it does can handle the fact that everyone knows what you have done but yet you still care on as if you have done nothing wrong at all and then they look at you to say what monster are you?
Just defying these people and their attempt to shift nightmare is a project all on its own and the real reason there has been no story or real motive because after a time of see the misgraces of the human race at its worse to drab down a dark mood. You cannot help but to wonder if they could inflict damage to your most precious place of visit and that they can. I discovered that the world is a dangerous place for people who work for light and not for dark and there is a constant harassment.
Such and so much so that I can not abide by telling a lie; people must be informed. There is something wickedly wrong with this world when crazies go unpunished and the following will make them wish they had been punished. They have defiled the area in which people have lived and tried to bring violence to our doors. They have tried to do anything and everything in their nature to defile and belittle life on which we live. Demeaning we are just outskirt folks. That Houston is so grand and so great and its schools and one in particular is so grand and so great. But none are good because upmost disrespect is given to all the areas. To encourage brainwashing of youths so they become these people of dark destiny or I should say gangsters who have nothing of public interest in their banter. And wish only to control and warp reality and outline the facts of their superiority, when it is false. When everything is a lie. Having children believing they can do whatever the fuck they want and get away with it only leads to a more lawless society and no one wants to listen. Then there is no need for you to listen. But see as the vital misgivings I have seen are passed to other people and by now it is too late as the story will never end and if anyone should target me; everyone will know its true. Of all their crimes and will eventually find out the truth. And trying to stop the truth, the full truth of your humanity and not of goddesses or gods, as few as there are of them; will not benefit you, the truth will just come out anyways. And when it does can handle the fact that everyone knows what you have done but yet you still care on as if you have done nothing wrong at all and then they look at you to say what monster are you?
Comments
Post a Comment