mm.

Torture if ever torture this is the place of torture
and I find the rupture of the adoring marks
and the people can not belong here as they may
and they will delay your life just by illusions gone on in sacrifice.
To be of the evil that is the damned of the human race and takes up all
the fucking space. Launch one and launch for all into outerspace
cause this is how we save the human race.

The adoring masks in rupture of the sea and ocean of deadly ball
that is like a yarn ball and the cat of hell plays it as a song and
it does not flow like this. Singing me. Ah, no you. Singing me.
No you. The guided ball tries to peg me as the one who fucks them all.
And while everyone listens into the pretty matchmakers just all slaves
and align theirselves with those listenings and those ramblings and those
sights pretty and not.
That is what I THOT.
Humanity, everyone tied into a knot.

Swinging here on there and then there.
From and here and there about all the worlds there are.
mm.
Something is so wrong.
mm.
And no one will ever say anything.
mm.
No one will ever say anything.
So I just got to do everything to stop it all.

I will not settle or play pretend.
I will not forget the fellow friend
and I will not let true life of decision end
just so all a grand fucking fucker can contain
and continue to ruin the score of life in true.

I will not be fucked but you will be.
mm....!
I will not be fucked but you will be.
mm...!
You will be.
mm.
ooo. o-o.

Comments

Popular Posts