Target Oceanologgs.

After much thought and consideration and one poster that defines the future of the estate. I have given great thought and have come to say that the events of the fall previous were doped and proctored to give me some thinking space and for people watching me to make some damned costly eras in which I would say to acclimate the underscore, topscore and full score of their evil advents.
I'm going to tell you something more about the mm culture. Its basically a culture that ties several stories and one importantly in its development; Launching 4. Back at the start of fall 2015 I realized working on Launching 4 that something is missing. The main event of life is missing so I decided to put life into my work and seriously it worked so well I brought it back in light for the fall of 2016 to a brief bit until things could be said became strange and hard to fit the culture in. So actually it has lasted two years as a new source of life and ideas and I have learned such wonderful things. And horrible things.

I have learned that I cannot support bullshit, whether be classes and people or women. But the honest ungratefulness ticks me off to my core. The blunt truth I say that no one believes in the God. They only believe that there is a system of God that is an utility just so they can be right or whatever. But really none can care for the true nature. None can grasp the truth and are so caught up in having this ego fed God or whatever. After spending so much time being idle in this, I have decided I no longer want anything to do with modern religions or waste time in church, its all a business with corporate support and while the net neutrality is important. I am just over all unsatisfied with the internet and its lack of utility. And think it be better to be making a new system of sustaining that is always there and free in which no dick can just grab and break.

There are good things coming and I have decided to share the true ideas of MK MZODERN herein this detail; this new version rips away the mistake of trusting people who were friendly and such and such but fail as people and fail in the parameters of people. I have held a protective candle to a twisted reality for too long its time to blow it out.

I say its only a matter of time. Before you get tired too. And blow the candle out but by then you are in slavery. I am going to do some exposing and revealing of how you can be free with these stories of the truth that were worked on to pre-1866 release to Christmasland. I will not continue with MM culture as the work by here and now is done and something new can begin. That is liberty from hate and perseverance against God.

Comments

Popular Posts