mary in the ocean.

mary, there is not one thing I could say
just to keep the voices away from you is my goal
and seriously, one two and three, you belong with me
but they have false lies and tells and if I speak
god damn they would kill me.
So free me.
Just for once, and say that I was wrong to
protect you at all. While I dangle perpetually
wondering if I can reach you through these torrents.
Reach you through the jungle of cool and cold
and I am crystal warm.
I have harm in my hands and I can find my feet
not cold - I want to wet with you
in this thing called the ocean of life
and if we come out of the beach set with the ocean
we can cuddle all the everlasting blue day night.
Until the purple twilight.
Until the defeat of my own kingdom.
Of sand by your own warm feet.
Mary. If there is a thing I was wrong for.
Maybe you should have had an account of what I was going to
do but just so you know- I cannot risk you.
I cannot risk you and will not stop
 till the blue truth of cold sovereign is found.
But god damn they try to kill me.
Until the pink night.
Mary, if there is one damn thing I would do.
I would shut them up and tie them up just for us.
And then there would only be two of us in the ocean
reef forever and that's how I want it to sea.
Mary, if it kills me; I will be with you!
I WILL!! Be with you.
mary in the ocean, I will come to swim with you
maybe forever, but I never did find you again in the sea...
as of yet.

Comments

Popular Posts