rainfell end.

In frankly; to be assumed.Writing is not an easy craft and frankly; enough stories have been crafted. Three will be given as a gift for Christmasland, however I decide they will just be added to the work to be drawn. I cannot write another story of that time under the ill influence of this time that has passed and when victory grants you wings, you fly but not under the fear of the influence of the past but in the influence of tomorrow. I am glad the rainfell has ended and I no longer have to hold on.
The work I have done for over a year and some now; has become something more than what MK MZODERN alone can contain and the past standard has officially ended. I look forward and not backwards and realize. That living under the crushed heel of oppression has to end and thus I have made steps to end it; you will see soon that after the rainfell.  I no longer need these drafts, this buffer culture and most of all no longer need to continue holding onto the past. I let it all go because I was right for all my decisions and have nothing to be afraid or worried about. I have not one thing to be worried about; as I have proved it all. The search for freedom from this system has all come with apotogyme and its ending. Be it that there were many people against me; so what? Be that so many injured me? So what! I have conquered the apotogyme and trashed bitches so folly. And that is all that matters and I have discovered the freedom necessary to not be forever fighting a " relentless enemy". I have put up with enough and now things can never be the same as they were before. I could say that I would publish these stories but without meaning; they have no impact. And I am just writing them to be completed with them which stories are not meant for in any reason, just to be finished and done with. No; you complete a story once for completion and then you go back over it.
There is only one story I am going to share with you from Christmasland and it is called Atomic New Years party. For only one and one reason only to reflect on a critical time in my life where I realized that " I cannot do this anymore" and decided to become a fighter instead of being allowed to just be bullied all the time. And not even to have recorded instances of these happenings. That age of fakeness and fake obligation is over and I no longer have to act with all the findings I have found.
You will find the act will be on their faces as the grand ostrich egg with a great stink everyone can see and smell.

I am not jealous of anyone. Because what I have done is superior grand for my benefit and others.
The next project Graphica Nat. Geo, Torture and  Rain Punk projects move us into the future.
One will advertise the stories and one will tell of art and another rain and frankly; the sexuality has been released here. And there is another project which I will not state yet but this changes MK MZODERN permanently String art is what I will move into for mm culture yet at the ending of 2017 as I could not afford to start it off where I usually start my study season at because of all these built projects and such. But the ethos here will be study and creativity and if not anything else fun!
And then drumroll, rainfell end...hold it out to the end. I did pretend, but the rain did not end when I wanted it to. All I could do is think of you. Begin with me too, in this rain that I would never want to end, oh never want to end, the endgame of the rainfell is flooding and the office flooded.And I found myself in the back and I found myself of the back of your home, where it flooded and I rushed the venture to save you but found gangsters blocking their way to you.
And I kept drowning and sinking down in the storm of the valley town. But I kept my head and the yellow umbrella was carried by a merrywoman of the winter tribes as I met you in a place again; where I'm sure I could contact you again.

The story season of mk mzodern 2017 summer season up to the fall is to catch you up on all things mzodern before the new mzodern comes up...!

Comments

Popular Posts