I see the light.

I see the light.
I see the light.
I see the light.
I see the light.

Versace of the hour
of the owl maiden and the flowers
and of the nose and the house that never stop growing
even though its raining and flooding the noise
carries on. The noise carries on.

Even though its raining and flooding the noise carries on
and the noise carries on. Until there is not one motherfucker
in the sky. The bird have all died and there is a black moss
swamp and then I ride and I see the light.
The earth is doomed.
The tornadoes and the people have won.
The ego is surprising and the mental state is
arriving.

ooo-ooo-eeehy-ooo-ehyy-oo.

The earth is doomed
and the people have won in their doom
and there only one owl lady left and the
theme is doom
and there I see the light
There I see the light
of a new world true.
Of a new!
World! True~!
A new! world....true.....!


Though the earth is doomed
I see the light of true
and the water and coats surface and
I find a purpose.
Deep drive dive into the deep doom
and find the held room
of senators and find they are not true
as the world of them fill with red.
They are caught on their ego and they are dead.
O , I was not the one who shot them dead,
witnessing their suicides for the last time anyone ever
will....

I see the LIGHT!?

I SEE LIGHT!
Does mean you can't believe in saving your life
does not mean you should block everyone's life
as I rise to the surface I find myself the ego of people
and never the ego to me. As the world is of the angels and the owl lady cries
that her last ditch plan to destroy humanity died.

And there is no one in the village anymore at all.
I see the light.

Comments

Popular Posts