future comics. FOG Graham Comics.
killpen series.
nightlocktv,nightlock tv 2, regalia air bears, rain punk
weathermen
mm culture
summerstudy
eikmme
aussie
I started the Killpen comics in early 2015 to continue what I started in the conflagration of fall 2013 or rather the end of August to mid September in 2013. I wanted just to create stories without boundaries. And stories without confliction tying to the world. I want to be free of the past and move ahead and that I did. It was not easy. I continued to develop my ideas over and over again. The first time I remade written ideas into drawn ones and that was a task itself but it was still fun and practice. I developed other series as well along them and these have become included in Bunker and Kyeombi comics. The mood I tried to work for early on was to complete Kyeombi comics, but I could not do it and decided to go with new instead of being hampered by old and developed MM culture. As well this changed many things and I sampled many korean comics and japanese comics to create a new style of art work since my art style had been diminished by the sheer need to get things done. I watched many a grand anime that time and decided to create a story about an experience that I had been through which in the previous year I refused to state publicly. But now I realized, really. By 2016; these things needed to be said and no one was going to disturb me just because I spoke the truth but they did and they did try to hamper my life and my education and further more at the end of 2016 tried to end me using all their nasty skills and then I became convinced that I had been too nice. But should I give up the quality of nice just for these people. Golly no, instead I let them reveal theirselves and their evil and their lack of intellect once again. They spread like a virus in 2017 and their evil within their walls becomes known by the small fraction of evil in which they have done with out their walls. And that was of great terror. In which they have done and yet on this day of Christmas I have found the helm of saintly dreams.
That is to puff, puff and puff and ignite another place in which I will call FOG Graham Comics. This means that perhaps that the focus of this site with shift away from the themes in a manner in which they will not be as vocal but still ever apart of the MK MZODERN. It simply that alone; these ideas are too crowded just to be sparsely packed into this website. And just mentioned every now and then. They will be a linker and linked in to matters from now on. There will be a separate account for now on and will be different as the time tables will be freed from MK MZODERN's blogging schedule.
Expect posters and then all other media features as practices and drawings that will help spread the manners of telling comics.
That is about the ending for a grand part of what has become here of the amazing alternative to the mainstream Kyeombi and Bunker Comics.
FOG GRAHAM COMICS. sleepwear.
knwmsea.
Is the new brand of comics.
nightlocktv,nightlock tv 2, regalia air bears, rain punk
weathermen
mm culture
summerstudy
eikmme
aussie
I started the Killpen comics in early 2015 to continue what I started in the conflagration of fall 2013 or rather the end of August to mid September in 2013. I wanted just to create stories without boundaries. And stories without confliction tying to the world. I want to be free of the past and move ahead and that I did. It was not easy. I continued to develop my ideas over and over again. The first time I remade written ideas into drawn ones and that was a task itself but it was still fun and practice. I developed other series as well along them and these have become included in Bunker and Kyeombi comics. The mood I tried to work for early on was to complete Kyeombi comics, but I could not do it and decided to go with new instead of being hampered by old and developed MM culture. As well this changed many things and I sampled many korean comics and japanese comics to create a new style of art work since my art style had been diminished by the sheer need to get things done. I watched many a grand anime that time and decided to create a story about an experience that I had been through which in the previous year I refused to state publicly. But now I realized, really. By 2016; these things needed to be said and no one was going to disturb me just because I spoke the truth but they did and they did try to hamper my life and my education and further more at the end of 2016 tried to end me using all their nasty skills and then I became convinced that I had been too nice. But should I give up the quality of nice just for these people. Golly no, instead I let them reveal theirselves and their evil and their lack of intellect once again. They spread like a virus in 2017 and their evil within their walls becomes known by the small fraction of evil in which they have done with out their walls. And that was of great terror. In which they have done and yet on this day of Christmas I have found the helm of saintly dreams.
That is to puff, puff and puff and ignite another place in which I will call FOG Graham Comics. This means that perhaps that the focus of this site with shift away from the themes in a manner in which they will not be as vocal but still ever apart of the MK MZODERN. It simply that alone; these ideas are too crowded just to be sparsely packed into this website. And just mentioned every now and then. They will be a linker and linked in to matters from now on. There will be a separate account for now on and will be different as the time tables will be freed from MK MZODERN's blogging schedule.
Expect posters and then all other media features as practices and drawings that will help spread the manners of telling comics.
That is about the ending for a grand part of what has become here of the amazing alternative to the mainstream Kyeombi and Bunker Comics.
FOG GRAHAM COMICS. sleepwear.
knwmsea.
Is the new brand of comics.
Comments
Post a Comment