science of opinion.

i. love you I really do and
got to fuck you really hard
yes, you and you and you all
but I think I'm going to take it
slow and then go as if it is a tour.
To kick me out of your bedroom door
and make fuck my eyes out.
Our love could be like that.
I love like that,
Our love could be like that.
Sex and clouds and all these stormy
days
we will make it through.
Oh, I wish you would.
Fuck me hard.
Oh, I wish you would.
FUCK ME HARD,

Science of opinion,
a whore is hard -
nokt to break.....!
Not to break.

Our love could be like that.
I love like that,
our love could be like that.
Sex and clouds and all these stormy days
(people and sights and lays)
we will make it through.

Not to break your heart but that is all they want you do
and if I had no guts I would be making fun of it at all.........!
Making of it at all.....!
Making fun of it at all.

I wish I could date you all.
Those accepting of me,
but I just cannot and just let me be.
I am not in a lot of agony and I do not see what they see.
Oh, if they touch me, I just bite them down.
But if you ever want to arrest me in these thoughts....
then fuck me... hard.
Whore is hard to break.
Hard. HARD!
Science of opinion-
it is hard to find a solution here.

Comments

Popular Posts