Christmas Land Line up.

I think that the Christmas Land Line up is something that you will appreciate except that it is primarily made of two groups and really over several days we will uncover what Christmas Land is.
Or maybe in the course of a  night. But for art style I am trying to go with a more graphic novel type art style that screams canyons and christmas. Or an art style screaming evergreens and lodge homes.
Or one for the mall and the surburia or the mall and the city.

I tell you a secret; Christmas is dead to me; the only way I embrace the season now and will be is to give and there in after this project. There will be new stories and you will find a large part of the appeal of Christmas Land is that of the story of Weathermen supposed to be included in Killpen but it was too large and that is why the project was never compiled. Why? Because the story could not fit within the grasps of it all. The Weathermen is about a time in my life where everything changed, for the better I say. Because everything leading up to now since then has been on my own effort. And I am going to keep it that way.

I want to say that the projects that are going to come up are basically signaling the era of experimentation in the public eye for this estate and rather. The experimentation will be in the public eye, but not so. I think its time I involved more focus in the utility of the brand to promote media discovery and ability for everyone to access it and have education about it. Did you know, many people struggle with writing and writing comics? Did you know that many people cannot write essays or journals to jot down their thoughts? Its because there is such a lack on the need for the utility of the arts and crafts and styles of creating a story and developing experimentation.

The stories that will be previewed are all the stories I have written so far. And then I will tell you about each one expanding on each. And then continuing with more. But there is a process and there is a style. I think I will make the true focus of Mk Mzodern as that for Media Studies and simply I have spent a great deal of time working on articles that seem as if they focus on cyberpunk and the elements of that genre. This has already begun if you look back on pieces from earlier this year.
Included within is an October Holiday special and the times I spoke with different girls. To add some type of romantic edge and this is what you will experience here, in Christmas Land.

As for 1866 and the rest; it simply my authority to say when or not they will be broadcasted; the end.

Comments

Popular Posts