New announcements.

Favorite stories and future real ambitions.
Now; that I have reached a point where I can use the blog without conveying broken meaning or broken promises or whatever. I have decided to map out each comic page by page on here and show the explicit detail inside. I just can't help that all my materials go to waste here in the course of work.
So I will show you just how you can make your own four page comic, 10 serials long and 26 series across. I introduce from printing press to typewriter in the comic industry. However I will not post the images. That is for the final thing I will do. And it starts with Bandar Pitt. Shark on Campus and Technogothica are all implied in this as well.

I just will not be rushed and use this for full leisure and take no liberties but to define real news stories as I see them with no concessions. I have spent too much time taking on the liberties of people's melancholy bullshit and will just move on ahead of ever, way ahead and I need no one. No contest, no publisher and no nothing, just me and the stories.

Green Port is a 2006 esque type of story line that I will portray and that story will bring us into Polards and into Aussie line which includes Launching 4. I just think its important to record all these happenings and just do as that; give a good story.

The 1866 as much a I tried is something that is too separate to actually be serious about integrating as the website when the website is much different from that story I was going for.

After this book of talents there is Thieves and there is Triple.
And that is it for new announcements.

Comments

Popular Posts