Elseward Tale MG.

The times I followed the Elseward Tale were a mystical time of being cut in at the nipples of the weekend. And vaguely I hated going to the Amounti Crystalluiseheise church in hopes that the mystical girl I saw before in one of my classes would be there. Forced to go grocery shopping afterward I became aware that the problem I faced truly was a problem everyone faced, the problem had grown to where these people occupied a space in which they never did before to a high constrain.
The times in which I saw here were of just connecting with the characters as if they were real and for a certain reason; it made me feel better. That such a thing that express 3-d feelings and more than just animated tropes of main characters existed. Such a romantic take I would never find again.

Camile Tea and Earl Grey such are the reasons I decided to revised the very nature and the very institute of the day, I sat down and watched the show and another; a-okay. Something was different however as if a new door had flung open and then I envisioned. The revival of my favorite card game. The stress of not letting out what I had known and pretending as if that place was good was a bad idea. The place was a scam and basically had dark ties, I realized that I needed to be true and seek the truth and basically I needed to work on my social skills and that is the week I decided that I would not let these people deter me and would further my social skills and reclaim what was ours.

By the third week, it was a dark place, because the person I decided to ask was in on their game and
seemed to be very well put together within them to the degree that they followed each and everyone of their mandates and thus they were expanding in this new year terrorizing the normal populace and kidnapping children, it was a terrible sight. And this sick hoe who I let see my D traveler comic, seemed to be avoiding me and was a terrible actor and tried to hard to cover up the fact of her alignment, but evil can not hide in a place of light and a person who has eaten mueberry pie will have the stuff all across their fucking faces and wonder why no has the stuff on their face. Because no one else has stolen a pie and eaten it. I figured the show was boring by this time. But it still gave me solace.

The fourth week, they killed off the leading led character and that gave me a strange pause, what if ; I was actually the leader of everyone and their resistance to the people within the school aligning with a terrorist fraction and that by dying I had let them down or rather given people the opportunity to reveal their true colors without endangering each other if they had stayed together. I remembered that I had more than a far goal of just writing every day on a blog and that I had goals and ambition and I should make them happen and it was then after the drawings I did I started a new journey of new drafts that frankly today, I sweep under the rug.

The fifth week I became more developed in what I wanted to be done and by this I set out to complete Pale Rider X.  I did do this for two weeks but the weeks were somber like that episode of when they buried the dude and everyone had to grow up so to speak. Next was the 6th episode and the 6th week. I had it living in the location I lived in and being kempt as some type of useless tool.
I decided to work on my hidden stories week by week, redrawing them and such over and over again.

By the 7th week on the Sunday afterward, I went away after the episode showed them making greater advances being able to kill a troll or whatnot and making more relationship advances and actually becoming recognized by the village they lived in. They decided they were going to travel elsewhere for a journey. I worked on D traveler after I went away.

The eight week, I did not watch but I worked on D traveler and my new usual stuff.

The 9th week; I watched both the eight and the 9th episode. Major progress was happening and by now the month was ending and then I went to Adventhunthouse and continued with my redrawings.
So much changed in Adventhunthouse that really it was a shame that I did not really finish it but went onto to write on new stuff and draw of it  by the 10th week.

By the 10th week, the third month was in full effect. There was something new; I mistook it for creative study of people but it was the sound of planning to terrorize people and make their lives hell.
The episode showed they had leveled up to be recognized by the higher tier group of people who had come to show the real character parallels of the world of which they came. D traveler is the last thing I worked on up the 11th week.

After the 11th week were new works of fiction. And then I started to remember. How much life had changed and I was in a new place and the next week that show would end and then what of Sundays. I wondered if I could create a show just like that. And aimed for that to be my inspiration.

12th week some bad was occurring as if a village was burning and some mad killer was out there killing people. I could not be tasked to be pried from my work.

the 13th week; the rains did not let up as the the fourth month appeared and frankly I leave you at the rainy waterfall of the forestry yards.


Comments

Popular Posts