Shark On Campus recap.
Basically the story revolves around mod users being targeted and discriminated against and someone against all odds of the particular institution finds a way to not be targeted by this discrimination and become popular even with the ladies. By fighting back and ensuring that all mod users will be freed.
The first part of the story will be split into three parts and that's all I will tell you of now, will be written in a walk through method similarly used on the mindgames post this week. There is also a comic from earlier this year.
Should tell you a bit about; the different changes. The different changes is that over the review of the story will focus on specific elements and will tell the story in ten parts per each pieces. And will be separated among three post and then expanded as a news story.
I am saying that really its going to tell just that of the story from earlier this week and that after this there will be a schedule change. And that this month is the month of giving for everyone. I am trying to decide what to do for a patreon account. As there is some rather great news here indeed.
The first part of the story will be split into three parts and that's all I will tell you of now, will be written in a walk through method similarly used on the mindgames post this week. There is also a comic from earlier this year.
Should tell you a bit about; the different changes. The different changes is that over the review of the story will focus on specific elements and will tell the story in ten parts per each pieces. And will be separated among three post and then expanded as a news story.
I am saying that really its going to tell just that of the story from earlier this week and that after this there will be a schedule change. And that this month is the month of giving for everyone. I am trying to decide what to do for a patreon account. As there is some rather great news here indeed.
Comments
Post a Comment