Cosmica pt.3 mm culturist
We captured the gate and everyone knows the truth and anyone willing goes to meet the executives before they make the attack against many worlds to change their histories. I think its time to go home for good and that maybe I should not try to seek out to be which I am not but respect it.
The executives draw us into a trap and we battle. I go ahead and seek out their leader, we battle.
She seeks reason to change the world to a path of her own dreams and succeed, but such is the path of being a god and she is just a human. I beat her up and end up bloody.
I just lay in the mall plaza bloody; content in dreaming about my favorite stars of anime and cartoons of Smile are real people and how I have fought for them and their victory... I think I am going to die.
The executives draw us into a trap and we battle. I go ahead and seek out their leader, we battle.
She seeks reason to change the world to a path of her own dreams and succeed, but such is the path of being a god and she is just a human. I beat her up and end up bloody.
I just lay in the mall plaza bloody; content in dreaming about my favorite stars of anime and cartoons of Smile are real people and how I have fought for them and their victory... I think I am going to die.
Comments
Post a Comment