Cosmica ending.

This is the proud formal ending of Cosmica and basically introduction to the comics herein.
It made some drastic revisions but the frame is set to a bed in which the character of Cosmica's faith is unknown at the end, does she defeat the enemy and survive? What happens after?

This also ascertains the end of the stories for this year as being slated for this year.
Now begins the grouping ascent and then the expansion ascent. Now, ever wonder how many stories that have been done? Ever wonder the matter of tales? Well you will figure out with the articles that come with. Akin to this is the feel project.

And two other virtues that go with it. The arc and the curve. 
                      Thus a feel;arc;curve project.
Cosmica's ending bring a closure to a time of darkness impeding in which was ended by the careful mindness of the author to prevail against it and show off the qualities of salvation and strength rather than cowering in fear.

1 2 3 4 5 
6 

Note about the listed projects; joanne d arc
Joanne D arc is coming along well and most likely the last story I might do on a certain topic, and really this is the finishing piece for my catalog which is why I am ending the story creation here at this point and starting to evoke the new expansions onto the news stories with other articles as tie ins.
Takes on the battle approach and includes I see happy times, Twisted Astronauts and Muir 88 in its story as well as MM culture themes and most importantly gives certain people the chance to feel more included in this story. In the particular Cosmica story here; I made her bisexual. For the chance of inclusion of certain facts that I will assume to talk about later.

Blue exorcist parody will convene on the matter of the times I spent watching the show and how that matter matters to anything at all.

dominic will be about different travels and different paths. And America today.

torture
art collection about torture in an academic environment.
The 1st part is completed.

As for comics I have begun to use the processes developed at the end of summer to create them in four pages inmasse. And well this is a really fun process if done right and rather if done wrong the story fails and is sloppy but that is only if you have not really worked on the story at all and really it is not advisable for people to gain on this method in illegal manners such as harassment, plagiarism and frankly lack of responsibility in regarding people's personal manners and personal space. And there is a persona that will cover the news. It will.

And now that I have gathered the proper recovery for a mad happening; the actual one I will start after I am done with all of this and start to launch Kyeombi Comics is-fantastic garden foursome.
I have learned about the limits of  what I should even do on this blog and that is not give in just do it for the sheer quality of views but rather a purpose and a tie into what this site means at all.

Comments

Popular Posts