I ain't done yet.
I ain't done yet.
You can tap the toes of me
but I ain't done yet.
I've been to the forest and I am not done
yet
I see the bear and boy.
Boy and I see the bear and cat fighting for the boy.
Boy, but you see I am not boy.
I ain't done yet.
Casting the dream.
I ain't done yet casting the dream.
I ain't done yet casting the dream.
I am not boy. Boy,
I ain't done done yet.
I am man, yet man.
oh damn.
I ain't done yet.
ah, I ain't done yet.
ah, I ain't done yet.
ah, I ain't done.
Yjet,jett, jett, fly.
Fly,fly,fly, fly.
I am not done yet at all.
I am not done yet at all.
I will dream of the world again.
I will be of the world again.
And travel till the day I am done.
But I am not done yet.
Bit I am not done yet.
But bitch. I am not done yet.
I ain't done yet.
fly,! You bitches and scallogs, die.
Die you ferrets and you fevered hogs.........
I ain't done yet.
I ain't done YET!
YET, JET. JET. Yet.
You can tap the toes of me
but I ain't done yet.
I've been to the forest and I am not done
yet
I see the bear and boy.
Boy and I see the bear and cat fighting for the boy.
Boy, but you see I am not boy.
I ain't done yet.
Casting the dream.
I ain't done yet casting the dream.
I ain't done yet casting the dream.
I am not boy. Boy,
I ain't done done yet.
I am man, yet man.
oh damn.
I ain't done yet.
ah, I ain't done yet.
ah, I ain't done yet.
ah, I ain't done.
Yjet,jett, jett, fly.
Fly,fly,fly, fly.
I am not done yet at all.
I am not done yet at all.
I will dream of the world again.
I will be of the world again.
And travel till the day I am done.
But I am not done yet.
Bit I am not done yet.
But bitch. I am not done yet.
I ain't done yet.
fly,! You bitches and scallogs, die.
Die you ferrets and you fevered hogs.........
I ain't done yet.
I ain't done YET!
YET, JET. JET. Yet.
Comments
Post a Comment