full effect mm culture for the aqua meadow dive.

There are many assets of mm culture.
There are three picture groups.
One story collect and finally the main base.

I have not told of this but the collection of Idea Database was never truly finished because I never wrote this story called Wands. And thus some part of the continuity is unfinished and you can see that across different kyeombi stories in Cosmica especially at the end where it just lets off with Zino crashing a building spire into the building. I want to say that putting this together is most fun and who needs anybody when you can be devoid of the world and get into these worlds. Just by googles of sight. MM culture connects several stories and several of which I say survived the Killpen project and Krushre projects to become true stories indeed.

What is faced by all. Is the sheer grip that this reality is wrong and there is a better meadow to swim in. I give you substance that is clarity and mind that is art and that of heart prism and kind in which we do not part. The 1st mk mzodern mega media art is; charade. Three cards in each hand.
We have dominic and torture in one hand. Devil Kind, Empire of Death and What to kill me in another and this exclusive project Jeanne'd'arc.

To start the most depressing paragraph; I must say that " what the fuck is wrong with people!"
Frankly I discern that it is enough and enough and that I have been forced to put up for too much bullshit for too fucking long. People think they can just say whatever and do whatever they want and I am going to say; my love is true and no faulty illusion, no specter of doubt and no fucking evil can break people apart with their lies and illusions of truths or lies of the past or future. I want to say; that I cannot be deprived and only people who pull the strings can be deprived of their upmost humanity.
I will not be releasing any comics anytime soon and I think that really; people need to stop riding my dick for all their personal mental issues. You are evil if you think its okay to kill people and get away with it just because they cannot be seen. And to try to redirect blame onto people for what you have done and hack tvs and all this nonsense is just relevant to the point that you are evil as hell. You try to promote violence and make the world worse. For some false fetched dream that can never happen. You promote slavery and you kill people and what is worse you are racist and you are promptly so.

I have bleed and I say fucking I HAVE BLED! And I will say there are a lot of death caverns unknown here. There have been people suffered deaths so ill and extreme over nonsense and it frankly was such an issue that all these people had to be located elsewhere. I have followed the story up till now but after this of this project there will be no more MK MZODERN as I meant it in that place I started in that study room. I mean; I may talk light about people, but really were they. The truth is some people were totally gruesome and caused too many troubles for people that were supposed to be their friends. And now its no surprise when the hangout gang I never really did get the chance to write about has spread so far apart and only one member or two remain so cleverly never revealed to be the cause of everyone's martyr following brainwashing tactics and all the while a mindset of craziness. I never said I wanted to get laid or have sex, that is just of which what an institution says. And I know without a shadow of a doubt the real reality.

Life has become to difficult to live out in a certain area because religion here is at pointless at enlightening people in how to live their lives because its all about money and really does nothing to take care of anyone but the main family who runs the church err scam. I have yet to see a real church or real friends. All we ever were was tossed together by circumstance. And as I previously planned I will end the deficit and bring forth even better ideas after this. Officially 12 comics have been made with the expansion method and frankly. People need to learn to respect others space and stop sending people to nameless assassinate you like a piece of meat. It is sad and it is disturbing. To even antiquate what this story is about- it is perseverance against everyone else. There is no one on my side. And modern man is but a scared mink and so I really have no need to equate comics here anymore and I promise there will be no more updates because I have been pissed off so much. I angers me to no end. And I refuse to continue to put up with it at all. Or associate even by facebook friend as if they complete ignore reality. It cannot be both ways I reasoned. You either win or lose and I have won, protecting myself as an individual. You know how much torture it has been. Alot. thus I am going to add " aqua destroyer " to the title and then in the Demon Boy manner you will see the whole story told in the graphic means of my art.

For me this is just but a happening of evil
that I crushed with my skills and my hands
and people try to take even that from you.
And I will not explain, but the tools here are
just that of incrimination to a vicious circle of hidden terrorists posed
as people of education and students of education and think that since their school
is so bright and powerful that it is not at all.

The hidden hand is one that smithes all, I did not come to fight but when people point guns at you and give you no choice-it is time to beat them solid as the criminals they are and now that they had a little holiday. I am not going to go out on a ledge and say anything. But what I am saying is, it is over. You are either good or you are not. There is hiding in this image of false society of which that it wants you to be. You are sadly mistaken and if I ever have to apologize for my skin color. There is the root of it all. No one respect anyone but the power of money and the power money gives society to brand these curious idols of information about people. I frankly had enough. And so I am not going to post anything at all. I am done writing and I am done doing anything for anyone.

I write to tell you one last time of any plans I have. Because I fight no more as there is no fight to win.

Comments

Popular Posts