Cosmica in the beginning.

What was I thinking of in the beginning of Cosmica. I was thinking of image and how I would not just be pushed along by the flow of time to forget myself and my dream and simply choose to make the dream inescapable. That means, the dream in the story has already happened. These series I write and talk about are already stories that have been cultivated inmasse and viewed and watched several times and what is new to the story is that there will be several hang out times in which you can understand Cosmica's world per say. The background in Rerct Earth has changed and that of such it has to be where there are many people and it is a very cultured world. But amongst them one or two heroes from that of these different series, trying to capture back a gateway that appears in the grasp of Valiente. What is funny is that many heroes have been misled to protect these gateways. And in their battle they will discover that they have been misled. In addition to this; the hangout allows times of strange introspection and happenings for different characters to interact in which they would not have even been able.

In such I link that such valuable friendship is necessary to endure the most starving strikes of time and life against life and dignity itself and that will be instead convened in the form of the news format and rather there will be three parts  4 chapters each. And within the realm of the rest and gathering times the history of the shows as Cosmica knows them and a secret of Cosmica's  persona that will change everything about the meaning of the shows watched. And how the finale will end up.
Well lets go, I promise that this will be with the agile and means it needs.

Comments

Popular Posts