torture.
Some things of torture falling in an abyss of the class that is a sleepy one and just sitting there waiting for outcomes. Is all you can even ever do. Just take a look in front you. I do not think so, but when I eventually do. They keep poking at the idea. They keep on bothering me and thus it becomes a torture. Just because I have a heart-does not mean you can yank it in front of me.
Furthermore it continues every day in that class. And eventually they get bored and these times do not last only up to the end.
If I could send her a card that would not make them target her; I would but this place is not safe at all for that type of thing. Or any explanation within its borders of place.
Sometimes she appears in the hallway and they beckon to her, I must ignore her why? Because they (ravens) could easily do her harm where I am not and pin it on me or worse. This is how dangerous this place is and to truly care for the person, you rather not talk to them at all or most directly in the gaze of the ravens.
Her sister came one time on the return of thanksgiving and I felt so sorry when I realized they were talking about me. There was a dark menacing feeling closing in behind them but I did not say anything but when I noticed it; it seemed to part and turn my direction.
I broke the chains off. Today. Recording the times of torture in the mzodern and let the true me free.
the end.
Furthermore it continues every day in that class. And eventually they get bored and these times do not last only up to the end.
If I could send her a card that would not make them target her; I would but this place is not safe at all for that type of thing. Or any explanation within its borders of place.
Sometimes she appears in the hallway and they beckon to her, I must ignore her why? Because they (ravens) could easily do her harm where I am not and pin it on me or worse. This is how dangerous this place is and to truly care for the person, you rather not talk to them at all or most directly in the gaze of the ravens.
Her sister came one time on the return of thanksgiving and I felt so sorry when I realized they were talking about me. There was a dark menacing feeling closing in behind them but I did not say anything but when I noticed it; it seemed to part and turn my direction.
I broke the chains off. Today. Recording the times of torture in the mzodern and let the true me free.
the end.
Comments
Post a Comment